Man stabbed to death in debate over whether chicken or egg came first

Is there a stabby-emoji?

1 Like

Of course that would mean this dumb argument did not cause that one man to stab the other man, he always was, always will be, and always is, stabbing him.

Good point, eggs are older than chickens!

3 Likes

cross the road smoler

11 Likes

I highly recommend the book Mind in Tibetan Buddhism. I’m sure you’ll find it fascinating.

2 Likes

Pfft. Just to painfully drag this one out a little longer… It’s a brain on drugs. :smiley:
fried-brain

8 Likes

12 Likes

If the Floridian condition is a product of geometry Indonesia could actually be in a lot of trouble: just look at how much southern peninsula they have going on relative to their total land area.

You are far too smart for the Internets.

3 Likes

Since danimagoo wasn’t going for that particular bit of humor, I might as well now.

OK, here goes.

Sounds like a bit of an ova-reaction.

Yup, works pretty well.

2 Likes

I can see how this can happen. For instance, I was out hiking with some friends a few years back, got separated, and wound up in a weird little riddle contest with some hermit I ran across. So I eventually got flustered and blurted out “what have I got in my pocket?” and he went berserk and said it wasn’t a proper riddle and the next thing I know I’m running for my life in a pitch black cave. I tripped and he missed me in the dark. Still not sure how I got out of that one.

1 Like

Is it just me, or does that egg look like Trump without his hair-piece/complex comb-over?

3 Likes

Well, the chicken looks pretty satisfied and she’s not spanking the egg with a Forbes magazine so I guess that’s where the resemblance ends. green-grin

2 Likes

Birds Aren’t Real :tm:

Did you find a gold ring while you were there? I lost it and it is precious to me.

3 Likes

the lord of the rings GIF

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.