Man traps something furry under a bucket as friends freak out

Originally published at: Man traps something furry under a bucket as friends freak out | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Err, was this a “wonderful thing”?

5 Likes

Yes. Yes, it was.

4 Likes

I suspected near the end but this was good joke.

4 Likes

“By the way, has anyone seen the cat?”

7 Likes

I don’t know, I just found it painfully annoying after a minute. The fact there was nothing real under the bucket became obvious by then and he oversold the act.

20 Likes

I think they were all in on it. Way too orderly and calm.

7 Likes

A practical joke that lets your partner and friends show how annoying and unhelpful they are in a minor crisis can be kind of wonderful.

5 Likes

Couldn’t be bothered to watch the vid. Just don’t feed the fucker after midnight, k?

6 Likes
8 Likes

Oh, sure. Laugh it up until it comes down to the real deal…

4 Likes

Ugh, I knew it, about 20 seconds in, yet stuck around for it all. :frowning_face:

They got me.

5 Likes

Obvious the moment the video started. I was expecting a plush toy.

6 Likes

So is this guy a member of the family that BB is trying to help get a viral video?

This is 3 now.

2 Likes

The Cabin of Idiots in the Woods.

6 Likes

i had an iguana surprise in my greenwaste bin…
no, really. it was not happy in there one bit, no!
just put the bin on its side and mr, iggy shot out and made up the nearest tree like green lightening. poor thing!
and i would not trick neighbors or family with a “guess what i caught” video. just not my thing, i guess.

7 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

The long summer days must simply fly by…

I’m normally pretty skeptical about these sorts of videos, but this one had me going the entire time. Everyone involved seem like just the right kind of inexperienced with wildlife to sell it. I was even fair impressed the guy had even managed to catch the racoon in a friggen bucket to begin with. Got a genuine lol at the end from me.

3 Likes