Manatee orgy causes traffic jam in Florida

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/05/16/manatee-orgy-causes-traffic-ja.html

1 Like

Florida man at eet again.

(I’ll get my coat…)

6 Likes

Florida Manatee jams friends, traffic.

7 Likes

#lifegoals

6 Likes

ldionne_0064

8 Likes

Is that really best photo we’re gonna get of hot marine-mammal-sex?

Talk about a manatease.

17 Likes

Oh! the huge manatee!

9 Likes

Semantic man says: 1 female and multiple males would technically be a gang bang and not an orgy.

6 Likes

Jeez! Couldn’t they have rented a room or something?

3 Likes

How do we know all the manatees are straight?

8 Likes

Then they picked the wrong party to go to.

1 Like

Closing time at the Manatee-a-go-go.

I got to see this in Weeki-Wachee springs. It’s the place with the mermaid show (a must-see!), but also is a state park, with this amazing, clear, high volume spring that begins a river. There was a big pond area over from the mermaid stage, and a walkway into the water. I had my snorkel gear and figured I would get in and look at the manatees, who like to come up there for the constant-temperature water in the winter. I kept waiting for someone to stop me, but Florida, I guess. I stayed a respectful distance away from a mother and calf, enjoying their peaceful hovering, and across the way I gradually became aware of two females and a male, that were writhing around in a pretty violent (from a skinny land mammal’s perspective) way. I was beyond impressed at their power and wildness, especially because they usually come off as so docile and slow. Amazing.

2 Likes

C’mon, who doesn’t like to see some hot man’-on-man’ action once in a while?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.