Manosphere split over abortion bans

Maybe? probably? or he could just suffer from extreme social anxiety? What would you do differently if you knew? I mean you could always try googling or scouring the internet for signs. Is he your nephew by blood or marriage? Is your relationship with his parents strained? You don’t have to to straight up as them but you could always inquire about his interests or activities as a way of trying to buy christmas/birthday presents but at this point that would probably be weird as I assume you don’t really do gifts for him if he’s in his 30’s and you haven’t seen him in years.

Which honestly as opposed to wondering if he’s an incel/sexist/red-piller whatever, maybe you just straight up inquire why you have no relationship to speak of with your nephew?

2 Likes

You know what? I couldn’t give less of a fuck about what these utter pieces of shit think. About anything. Whichever side of the ‘divide’. No uterus? No opinion. I know, I know, doesn’t solve or help with anything, doesn’t take into account society is run by the patriarchy and law-making courts, doesn’t negate their (‘manosphere’ and/or courts, society, patriarchy) poison. Does allow me, who has a uterus, to not lose my mind with unlimited rage.

8 Likes

The more time they spend fighting with each other means less time being dicks to anyone else. I also find it pretty entertaining.

Yeah. I had another post removed for unclear reasons that likewise noted that there are many reasons for someone to be living at home and avoiding socializing, and that some of those reasons may be connected to (possibly invisible) disabling conditions.

As another poster noted, it’s probably better to foster a connection and understand context rather than jump to a conclusion that just because someone is different they may be dangerous.

1 Like

I appreciate everyone’s thoughtful replies, and you’re all correct in that it could be almost anything. As much as I can, I do occasionally inquire as to his general well being (eg, Hey, what’s Joe up to these days?), but it doesn’t produce much discussion. Whatta ya gonna do? We’re definitely open to him coming around whenever there might be a thaw.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.