Marijuana makes people morally unfit for U.S. citizenship, pot users lack 'good moral character' — Trump administration

Oh, honey… You can’t seriously be so naive as to think that’s a new double standard, can you?

2 Likes

"grandma threw her crutches down
and said ‘grandpa let’s go to town!’
i feel just like a kid again

we’ll get ourselves a limousine
a brand new tube of benzedrine
and roll, roll, roll on down the line . . ."

2 Likes

What would the Trump administration know about morality?

Picard

5 Likes

Trump is in no position to be judging anyone’s moral character. Not just people who use drugs (legal or illegal)- literally anyone.

7 Likes

M’kay?

1 Like

The only surprising thing is all the people who see this and are, themselves, surprised. I don’t need any more news about the latest outrages. Let’s put that effort and attention toward a sensible secession instead please!

1 Like

Unless weed makes them have less good moral character than Crooked Donnie, what’s the point? To make the nation even shitier than it is after decades of GOP control?

1 Like

Adultery, yep it’s in there too:

https://www.uscis.gov/policy-manual/volume-12-part-f-chapter-5

2 Likes

Please elaborate; because on it’s own with no context, that phrase is an oxymoron.

9 Likes

j-law-confused-what

9 Likes

Or rectally, I sup-posit?

I thought US Customs relaxed that stance. See this CTV report.

Not sure of actual results in practice. Haven’t had to travel to the US since Donnie became president. Won’t until he’s gone and things start heading less insane. First trip will be to piss on his grave.

2 Likes

Interesting. I’d say Donnie would score 9 out of 13 here.

THIS IS COMPLETELY FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

So anyone working in the marijuana industry is now immoral?

Where the fuck does it say anything legal about being able to deny people rights over someone else’s idea of morality???

Fuck this administration. Fuck them, then un-fuck them

I mean, this just translates to “Democratic voters are more likely to be pot smokers,” right?

Or more likely to admit to it. It would be interesting if dispensaries started tracking political affiliation as well. But that’s a can of worms that it may be best to leave unopened.

As for “Long Con” Don and his hand-picked toadies deciding what is and isn’t “moral”… well, it’s just one more step down the slippery sloped road we find ourselves on. Gotta get those undesirables properly defined, don’tcha know? Make sure to include some wiggle room so it can be expanded as, and when, needed.

Possibly so. When I planned to enter the US in February the warnings were still going around, but they may have just been leftovers from the previous year. At any rate, no one asked me any questions at the border.

1 Like

Yeah, but what do you look like?

The question probably still gets asked, just not of people who look like you and me.

2 Likes

Like someone old enough that my having smoked dope in the 70s is pretty much a given. :grin:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.