Marjorie Taylor Green in another yelling spat

Xians like her are heretics.

3 Likes

I think it would be an improvement, but I suppose some of the other Republicans might be hostile to it.

Eastwood debating chair

10 Likes

The Eastwood v Chair debate seemed like a real low point for republican political theater back in 2012, but the last 5 years have shown the GOP’s commitment to staging stunts that make the Chair Debate look comparatively normal.

7 Likes

I’m confused by that photo.

No actual horse owner could be stupid enough to not know how a horse is going to react to a stunt like that, nor be cruel enough to actually subject a horse to a cruel stunt like that.

How did that women end up on the horse?

5 Likes

Idk maybe a stupid AF constituency put her there?

6 Likes

Cincinnati and was less flammable than the mayor of Cleveland during the same time. It looked like he was on a rocket to higher office, but he was derailed in a prostitution scandal.

6 Likes

Personally, I’m also against flu mandates.

1 Like

Oh, is that why cutting of horse whiskers is still a thing?

3 Likes

Yes. Best thing to do is ignore her. If she doesn’t go away, have someone who is fully vaccinated and masked go up and offer help in connecting to the right resources.

A shouting match with MTG isn’t going to accomplish anything.

“All theories of sovereignty are paradoxical.” also Karl Popper.

She can’t be ignored, as she’s an elected official.

Part of the reason we are here, right now, was because the post-civil rights white supremacist movements were “ignored” by everyone as irrelevant and marginal - especially law enforcement and the political classes. They essentially run the GOP right now. So no, “ignoring her” is a terrible idea. Push back, show where she is wrong, make the connections between her rhetoric and the white supremacist movement, and work to get her out of office. But stop pretending like “ignoring them” is in any way a viable strategy. It never was and is an even worse strategy today.

7 Likes

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.