Marjorie Taylor Greene told colleagues that Lauren Boebert is a "whore," says report

Originally published at: Greene's Shocking Label for GOP Colleague Boebert: MAGA Infighting

3 Likes

MTG is in the business of misery…

17 Likes

A lot of Republicans are forever mired in high school social dynamics.

17 Likes

Rooting for injuries, I guess, but very much hoping they’ll kill each other.

9 Likes

Pot calling the kettle black
Takes one to know one
People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones
Do as I say, not as I do
Practice what you preach
Hoisted by your own petard

10 Likes

The more time she’s spending slandering her own team, then the less time she’s hurting people I care about.

11 Likes

Yes, sad. So, so sad.

11 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sunlight is the Best Disinfectant

I would like to understand what this lady does in Congress. Besides making outrageous statements and picking fights even with party colleagues, what does she have to show to the unwary people who voted for her?

11 Likes

Emily Osment Nothing GIF by CBS

Trash Talk Matt GIF by Australian Survivor

10 Likes

That is quite insulting but not to Bobo.

4 Likes

You got the first two letters correct but I think you mis-spelt ‘dysfunction’

I think those who voted for her were very well aware of what they were voting for - and if they weren’t then more fool them. I don’t think anyone can claim her campaign was bait and her tenure switch.

9 Likes

5 Likes

I bet she will never say anything like I brought this industry to my state and 1,000 jobs were created. I had a proposal approved that increased funding for schools in my district. I was part of a committee that investigated fraudulent federal government contracts and we recovered millions of dollars…

13 Likes

It’s like a hockey team hiring a goon who’s too damaged by CTE to recognize which side she’s playing for. Maybe they just need to start wearing team jerseys to help her figure out who to swing at?

5 Likes

Calling them the same team refers to their place in congress, but I’m not sure that matters much to them. It feels far more likely they are competing for the same thing, whatever that might happen to be.

4 Likes

Labeled with patches of their major sponsors like NASCAR drivers?

10 Likes

She hasn’t done much else but propose to expel or impeach public servants for no particular reason.

Oh! And propose to rename post offices in her district.

7 Likes

And reduce salaries to $1.

5 Likes

Let me guess: one of the proposed honourees was Nathan Bedford Forrest.

6 Likes