Marjorie Taylor Greene rages against MAGA colleagues: "vaping groping Lauren Boebert"

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene rages against MAGA colleagues: "vaping groping Lauren Boebert" | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Marjorie Taylor Greene blew a gasket…

I am so waiting for one of her cerebral arteries to explode.

6 Likes

This is how she talks about her closest political allies, and she still wonders why no one wants to hang out with her.

25 Likes

Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

17 Likes

When one is demonstrably and truly bad juju, everyone will recognize it and run away.

8 Likes

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

16 Likes

Gather 'round!

7 Likes

You think there’s anything between her ears that requires the service of cerebral arteries?

4 Likes

One of her face holes moves and stuff comes out, so, you know…

9 Likes
10 Likes

Related in the XKCD: Harland David “Colonel” Sanders.

ETA: Chip Roy doesn’t look like Colonel Sanders at all. For one thing, Sanders wasn’t bald.

3 Likes

This is funny, I think she might be jealous that the democrats are all the same page while the republicans can’t agree on anything.

She also posted a video the other day accusing Biden of being a child predator, she really is an evil person.

2 Likes

There is a large greasy orange counterpoint to that statement.

8 Likes

This most un-serious Congresscritter should be thankful the US has a reasonably high bar for someone to be held responsible for slandering a person.

11 Likes

I’ve heard there is a Twitter account that hunts through Wikipedia for article titles that fit

4 Likes

Catfight Millie GIF by pawsr

1 Like

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

12 Likes

there can be only one.

2 Likes

I was just watching an old TV show set during the depression.

There was a dispute with a neighbor and the last word was…

Empty vessels make the most noise.

9 Likes

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

5 Likes