Marjorie Taylor Greene says she's furious as she bashes Matt Gaetz, Lauren Boebert, and others (video)

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene says she's furious as she bashes Matt Gaetz, Lauren Boebert, and others (video) | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Marjorie Taylor Greene says she’s furious

Isn’t she always tho?

And I’d describe her more as “mad,” but in that old-fashioned sense of the term.

Alice In Wonderland Vintage GIF

31 Likes

Does CrossFit involve drinking a lot of mercury?

26 Likes

Maybe. Or “squeezing your brain until it feels like it’s gonna pop”?

18 Likes

Of course she’s angry, that is LITERALLY all she has. There is nothing of substance behind the façade of manufactured outrage. That’s all she’s got.

34 Likes

Part of me thinks “oops, she accidentally started believing she’s an actual politician instead of just an outrage grifter, and is grasping at legitimacy” but then I realized Kevin probably told her how she can double her money if she levels up to committees where the real grift is, instead of the dollar-a-pop know-nothing donations…

25 Likes

jameson_laugh

18 Likes

19 Likes

Keep the furious going Marge…

Scanners Mind Blown GIF - Explode Scanners Gross - Discover & Share GIFs

13 Likes

We are drawing ever so close to the moment, where in a moment of rage, MTG shoots herself trying to get her gun out of a purse.

23 Likes

It’s mandatory at this point, right?
let them fight fighting GIF

22 Likes

17 Likes

giphy - 2019-06-13T105535.596

18 Likes

We already knew this was going on but he just said what was going on.

“We are not empowering certain people over others and last night I was presented with a way to get the votes if I provided certain members with certain positions, certain gavels to take over [garbled] committees to have certain budgets,”

11 Likes

16 Likes

Watching that is like eating Scott Tenorman tears. Yummy.

5 Likes

sad the flintstones GIF

10 Likes

Greene and Boebert have some words

17 Likes

Mad Marge-again

willow GIF

10 Likes

14 Likes