MAGA host blasts Marjorie Taylor Greene — says her voters have turned and hints she's having affair with McCarthy (video)

Originally published at: MAGA host blasts Marjorie Taylor Greene — says her voters have turned and hints she's having affair with McCarthy (video) | Boing Boing

5 Likes

I’m torn on my reaction to this.

exactly GIF

or

recap bachelorette GIF

27 Likes

It’s dipshit versus batshit.

I dunno, the crazy is getting worse.

27 Likes

Fascists do love their Long Knives.

Also, we now know that there’s a good chance this paragon of family values is has cheated on his wife with a co-worker at least once.

22 Likes

Please Lord, I know we never talk, but if you could just see your way to making sure MTG doesn’t get pregnant with Kevin McCarthy’s baby, we’d all really appreciate it down here.

14 Likes

It’s crazies all the way down.

13 Likes

says her voters have turned

And they were pretty rancid to start with.

28 Likes

How long before she starts calling him a little beach?
I thought the CIA stopped MK-Ultra long ago. Marge/Kevin? Somebody’s going to get thrown out a window again. (bye, Kev)

2 Likes

I’d bet money that she never returned phone calls before.

11 Likes

Watch their body language when they’re together. Definitely boinking.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

7 Likes

Stay classy, GOP!

6 Likes

She started it with her previous adultery. Cheating cheater cheaters gonna cheat. Pathetic cheater. Did I mention the adultery? She is factually a cheater. A cheater cannot be trusted. She made a vow and broke it. She’s a congenital liar.

Anyone else wondering if the “K” in Brian K. Pritchard stands for Klan?

5 Likes

Where the hell is that puke emoji?

stan marsh ugh GIF by South Park

14 Likes

hints she’s having affair with McCarthy

Not even the Mighty Mr Tingle could make that erotic.

3 Likes

Where is that GIF from? Whatever it is, I wanna watch it and not the shitshow going on in the news

1 Like

It was a guerrilla marketing stunt for a horror movie. BB covered it:

Who cares, though? They can be making the beast with two backs on the House floor while it’s in session for all I care. They’re horrible humans no matter what.

4 Likes

A dangerously psychotic demagogue/fifth columnist using sex to manipulate the Speaker of the House? I’d say that’s news. This is the man second in line to the presidency.

2 Likes