Marjorie Taylor Greene helps Democrats with new MAGA attack: voters are "done with the Republican party" (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/22/marjorie-taylor-greene-helps-democrats-with-new-maga-attack-voters-are-done-with-the-republican-party-video.html

9 Likes

Yes, please.

20 Likes

20 Likes

Good Time

16 Likes

Marge says that MAGA voters are so angry…

'nuff said

10 Likes

This is the first and probably only time I hope MTG is right. I never thought I’d say it, but Republican voters need to listen to her. Stay home on election day! The party of Trump is totally too lefty for you, better just sit on the couch and sulk in protest.

13 Likes

Is It the birth of a 3rd Party?

8 Likes

Same.

9 Likes

Here you go, Marge. :smiley:

tiny-violin

popcorn

4 Likes

She’s just setting up an excuse in case Republicans get destroyed in November. “No, it’s not that the people like Democratic policies and ideas. It’s that the GOP isn’t MAGA enough.”

8 Likes

I’m still a little shocked that didn’t happen. I’m guessing it’s because the traditional GOP realized they didn’t have many left so figured the old “enemy of my enemy is my friend” was in play, not realizing that a group addicted to being mad at everyone would eventually be mad at them too.

3 Likes

MTG has apparently discovered the “giving aid and comfort to our enemies is treason” phrase and decided that someone getting aid is our enemy - whether that “enemy” is Ukraine or Israel, she isn’t very clear about, but that’s her new screeching point.

4 Likes

This probably nails it on the head. She is preparing the ground for her career on speaking tour post election, complaining that the GOP was not extremist enough and therefore lost the election.

The only way to defeat these people is to defeat them so comprehensively that their horrific approach to politics is thoroughly, utterly discredited.

7 Likes

Bring back Whigs and Bullmooses. Bullmeese?

5 Likes

Bullmopodes

10 Likes

bravo, sir :clap:t2:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.