Marjorie Taylor Greene yells at clouds

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene yells at clouds | Boing Boing

9 Likes

The fact that she acknowledges that he could “die alone in prison” is very telling. It says that she knows he’s in deep trouble.

15 Likes

Marge is gonna get primaried making that kind of admission!

I hate to see who they can come up with to replace here, though.

12 Likes

Let’s hope so. I just drove through “her” territory this past weekend, and saw far fewer Trump signs than I’ve seen in the past.

13 Likes

Oh that’s good to hear! I was up in part of her district not too long ago (a couple of weeks) and only saw 1 sign for her…

12 Likes

Funny how they can never seem to make up their minds whether they’re proud of the January 6th insurrection attempt or completely innocent of any involvement in it. Does she think Ashli Babbitt was the only actual Trump supporter there and everyone else was in a conspiracy to get her shot?

Of course, she doesn’t think anything. If she were to think about it for a fraction of a second she wouldn’t be able to have it both ways at once, and without massive cognitive dissonance her entire belief system would be toast.

9 Likes

Change “successionist” to “secessionist” so we’re not talking about the unbroken lineage of Baptist churches.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Not much need to investigate the death of Ashli Babbett any further. What does Empty G think happened there other than Babbitt was in the van of a mob trying to climb through the broken window on a door leading to the House chambers? Play deadly games and you may win deadly prizes. There’s two person directly responsible for Ashli Babbet’s death; Ashli Babbett and Hair Furor.

6 Likes

“…Antifa and BLM rioters posing as Trump supporters on January 6, 2021”
Disproven by over 1000 arrests of Trump supporters.

“…not interested in investigating the death of Ashli Babbitt on January 6, 2021”
Department of Justice reviewed video and determined Ashli Babbitt committed suicide by cop in support of Donald John Trump’s failed attempt to hold on to power.

“…No more precious foreign wars”
Donald John Trump’s negotiations with terrorists did not end a foreign war. He kept that foreign war going.

Now it’s my turn to shout at clouds:
MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT FACTS!

5 Likes

No.

4 Likes

Of which 715 have been convicted and 500 have already been sentenced.

6 Likes

Here’s her problem, well, one of her problems.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.