Watch: Marjorie Taylor Greene acts like BLM marches had something to do with Jan 6

Originally published at: Watch: Marjorie Taylor Greene acts like BLM marches had something to do with Jan 6 | Boing Boing

11 Likes

And people burning in Hell would just love a tall glass of ice water…

41 Likes

Empty G is verbal diarrhea & an asshole to boot.

24 Likes

I would love if her own major intestine leapt straight up through her neck, and throttled her brain.

24 Likes

I don’t know…I think that might have happened and I’m not enjoying the outcome.

27 Likes

Did she, did she just say “read?”

19 Likes

I too share your horror.

15 Likes

Watch: Marjorie Taylor Greene

No thank you.

32 Likes

Every time MTG speaks:

Pretty sure her brain and her digestive system are already connected, if you know what I mean.

20 Likes

Ugh. It’s hard to get dumber than Rep. Magic the Gathering.

What’s that? The whole country has been burning down for a year? Has ANTIFA and BLM stolen the space laser from the Jews?! We must investigate immediately!!

10 Likes

Why would do we need to investigate tourist-like activity?

8 Likes

The Trumper guy I used to run into all the time would always have one of these “whatabouts” up his sleeve. We could be talking about anything, Trump’s poor handling of COVID for example, and out of nowhere “but what about all the violence in Chicago, a Democrat-run city!?”

“Uhhh, ok, what about it? Seems to me that when you suddenly change the topic like that you’re admitting you don’t have any defense.”

25 Likes

Okay, so what’s in her text messages?

19 Likes

Even if we were to accept that the widespread, occasionally-destructive protests against police brutality were somehow morally equivalent to the January 6 insurrection… what does that have to do with Democratic leadership?

The insurrectionists at the Capitol were there at Trump’s behest, wearing Trump merchandise, waving Trump banners, marching from a Trump rally for the explicit purpose of overturning the election to put Trump in the White House. Their actions were 100% on Trump and his allies, and he had a moral duty to condemn them not just because their actions were wrong but because he was the one person they might have listened to.

The BLM protesters weren’t wearing Joe Biden T-shirts or waving “Pelosi for Life!” flags or chanting Democratic Party slogans. If anything most of those protesters were pissed off at the Democratic establishment for their inefficacy in stopping racist police violence.

35 Likes

32 Likes

Relax mind

Relax body

Relax bowels

Relax.

Do not fall over.

You are a cloud.

You are raining.

Do not rain

While train

Is standing at a station.

Move with the wind.

Apologise where necessary.

1 Like

I’d like to read her resignation letter, if only to laugh at her misspellings.

2 Likes

“Home is where the asshole is.” reads a sign in her home in Georgia:

2 Likes

How many public servants or people defending their persons and property were killed by Antifa and BLM?

4 Likes

I’d like to read Empty G’s tweets condemning adults who exposed themselves to minors at bowling alleys. Where are her texts denouncing these sex offenders?

Won’t anyone think of the children?

8 Likes