Watch: Marjorie Taylor Greene acts like BLM marches had something to do with Jan 6

“Are you suggesting gun violence be treated like a public health crisis? Contract tracing and surveillance of gun owners? Reducing the spread of violence by requiring the removal of guns from circulation? Sure, I’m game. “

14 Likes

I’ll just be happy if she resigns. I don’t care if she writes a big “F U” with a crayon as long as she’s gone.

8 Likes

‘I would love to read those.’

Only when Maj can show that she knows all the long words in Dr Seuss.

1 Like

20 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

4 Likes

Somehow I am envisioning a “Where’s Waldo” video set of all of the collected photos and videos of the January 6th Capitol siege, and the question to anyone that claims that ANTIFA is behind it, is as follows:

If they can (successfully) spot ANTIFA in the collection, automatic pardon from the current president.

If they misidentify anyone as ANTIFA, automatic death penalty to the mistaken accuser and immediate family/household. Accuser waives any appeals upon condition of submitting accusation.

Note: Identifying any Capitol Police member as ANTIFA, without strong supporting and compelling evidence is an automatic fail.

The winning move is not to play.

Probably an unwarranted assumption, there. It suggests that there may be a functional brain to throttle. Current evidence suggests otherwise.

6 Likes

She’s still walking around and talking. Well, lips move, sounds are made, anyway.

6 Likes

If she’s saying anything other than, “On the advice of counsel I invoke the Fifth Amendment,” they’re asking her the wrong questions

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.