Watch: Marjorie Taylor Greene complains that January 6 rioters' rights are being "fragrantly" violated

Originally published at: Watch: Marjorie Taylor Greene complains that January 6 rioters' rights are being "fragrantly" violated | Boing Boing

7 Likes

If it was up to her, the rioters would come out smelling like roses. Smells fishy to me.

29 Likes

She can’t get the publicity she wants by saying reasonable things, so she says stupid things.

27 Likes

Sure, it stinks.

Season 1 Eyebrow GIF by Paramount+

22 Likes

What else would you expect from Gazpacho Police?

29 Likes

It’s quite probable that she is doing bad grammar on purpose, knowing that she will get more coverage that way. Some people just choose to live off of hate juice, or “shitposting in real life”, even if people die resulting from her own words.

21 Likes

The Gazpacho Police took my DNA without permission and studied it in a peachtree dish. My rights are being fragrantly violated!! We’re living under Marshall Law people!!

30 Likes
18 Likes

She who smelt it dealt it.

20 Likes

Thus far everything about her words and actions supports the theory that she is exactly as stupid (and racist and ignorant etc.) as she appears to be.

30 Likes

I’m pretty sure she says stuff like this on porpoise.

26 Likes

Are you cereal?

17 Likes

I’m totally cereal.

18 Likes

Big words and small brains don’t mix.

6 Likes

Why is it dishonesty is the only vice people will believe in a politician?

Oh, they can’t really be that stupid, they’re just pretending for the audience.
Oh, they can’t really be that reckless, they’re just pretending for the audience.
Oh, they can’t really be that racist, they’re just pretending for the audience.
Oh, they can’t really be that fascist, they’re just pretending for the audience.

Yes they freaking can. After Trump we still won’t consider that maybe, just maybe, some of these people are exactly what they look and sound and act like?

32 Likes

Brain fart here, what’s the word she thought she was saying?

Blatantly is all I can think of and that’s not close to fragrantly.

3 Likes

Flagrantly.

20 Likes

I think MTG was the lady who called into a radio show to complain that the state put deer crossings on dangerous roads and that the signs should be moved to safer places.

12 Likes

Rights being violated, all in tents and porpoises…

19 Likes

Haunter Horrorhost GIF by Grim D. Reaper #grmdrpr

21 Likes