Marjorie Taylor Greene flaunts her intolerance by hanging big ugly sign near her office

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene flaunts her intolerance by hanging big ugly sign near her office | Boing Boing

13 Likes

I hope the people in her district are proud of the infantile hatemonger they sent to DC. The rest of the nation, however, does not deserve constant exposure to this woman and her ilk.

43 Likes

SCIENCE: ”This woman is not affiliated with me!!”

49 Likes

Christ, what a rotten, hateful asshole.

38 Likes

I think she is confused about Gender and Sex. These are different. That is in fact “The Science”.

41 Likes

In all truth, they probably are.

13 Likes

There you go - there are three Genders –– Female, Male, and Hateful Asshole.

12 Likes

Can’t we all just get a bong?

15 Likes

And even if she was talking about biological sex there are waaay more than two sexes in nature. Fungi have something like 36,000.

Even in humans biological sex isn’t entirely binary. We’re apparently supposed to pretend intersex people don’t exist at all.

41 Likes

Unfortunately, you may be correct, her district may be filled to the brim with emotionally stunted fools.

13 Likes

I suspect these hateful bigots either refuse to believe science or think intersexuality is a congenital defect. Any science that doesn’t line up with their bigotry is summarily replaced with their pseudoscientific bullshit. If these bigots were around a hundred years ago they’d be promoting phrenology as evidence for the Aryan skull. Hell, many of them probably do that now too.

22 Likes

We’ve got a trans flag hanging from our porch and our awesome neighbors have a full-range LGBTQ+ flag hanging on theirs. One of the houses in between is for sale, so we’re hoping to flank and discourage hateful neighbors. :smiley:

28 Likes

Science says wear a mask and social distance to help contain the pandemic, that abortions are one of the safest medical procedures, and that trickle down economics is bullshit. I wonder how MTG feels about those?

27 Likes

She doesn’t know jack-shit about science, obviously. There’s all sorts of gender variants that occur in the human population. Sure, they’re rare, but it’s still a fact.

14 Likes

The face of the unabashed GQP.

She is going to act out for the remainder of her hopefully short career as a politician. She sits on no committees, nobody on the other side will work with her. She’s just a vote on the floor so in her free time she’ll just sit on the sidelines yelling at people like the village idiot.

A complete waste of office space.

17 Likes

There is also “Trunt”, of which she is a prime example.

There are not too few who most likely are very proud of her, sadly. Not all of them, but enough.

I’d argue that even those constituents who are happy with her don’t deserve to be so ill-served.

20 Likes

If she actually respected the science she wouldn’t be such an idiot.

6 Likes

Ugly is as ugly does. [gestures rudely in LGBTQIA+]

2 Likes

Hey dip shit - the science has actually said it isn’t as simple as a binary system. Don’t use science as your reasoning if you’re not going to listen to the actual science.

15 Likes