Marjorie Taylor Greene flaunts her intolerance by hanging big ugly sign near her office

They almost certainly love what she is doing. It’s not for us to say her constituents aren’t getting what they want, but for us to see her as a symptom. Representation matters, as they say, and bigots want to see someone who talks and thinks like them. The argument that they are voting against their self-interest doesn’t hold up: remaining a pustulant bag of festering hatred is their self-interest and they will vote to put one in congress every chance they get.

1 Like

That sign looks to be foam board, which just happens to be a great material to pin scientific papers to.

13 Likes

Maybe somebody on the hall will pick up what you are throwing down.

6 Likes

There’s more than 2 sexes.

6 Likes

Empty-G must really hate that Jesus guy: Mark 12:31; Matthew 7:1

3 Likes

It’s really not that rare. It’s just most people of non traditional gender are not stupid people. They see what happens to trans women when toxic masculinity drives guys to kill them.

11 Likes

She has an obligation to represent her ENTIRE district, though. Including people like Ashley Diamond, a trans woman still currently being tortured in a GA prison who is from the 14th. Again, the job of a congress person is to represent their ENTIRE district, not just the people who voted for them.

24 Likes

Pretty sure trump said an elected leader’s job is to officially hate everyone who didn’t vote for him, throw them under the bus, and play favorites with the people who did vote for him.

It’s very presidential to try to fuck up half the country.

10 Likes

I know, but he’s wrong. We have to start pushing back, hard and often, on such nonsense.

15 Likes

If it’s supposed to display her ugliness, she’s going to need a bigger sign.

3 Likes

And once again I have to post this video about Greene

6 Likes

She learned from evangelicals, who claim the Bible says a lot of things without actually reading it.

5 Likes

reposted by popular demand, again…

17 Likes

By your brain dead logic, my post menopausal mother isn’t a woman.

Do you really want to make yourself look like an absolute fool? Because you’re working extremely hard at it.

11 Likes

It’s a fine idea but I challenge you to find any district where 100% of the constituents feel represented. Even a productive fireball like AOC had a challenger. And the 74M people who voted for the status quo in November are not just in a few states or districts. They’re everywhere.

I don’t disagree w your premise but “winner takes all/majority rules” is the new post-2016 reality.

3rd-rock-wrong

That’s not how genetics work…

Also, not true.

19 Likes

Sooooooo… going by your logic Joseph who couldn’t get it on with Mary wasn’t a man either???

7 Likes

Jesus books warp people’s brains in mysterious ways.

6 Likes

You are confusing sex, which is also non-binary, with gender, which is a social construct. Whether or not you mean to, you are doing so in service to bigotry. And you are cherry picking Old Testament passages and reading your own interpretation into a book that has nothing to say about cellular biology.

I know you’re probably going to ignore these facts that don’t fit your preferred narrative, and your pseudoscientific bigotry will be gone soon anyway. This correction is for anyone who might be lulled into not thinking critically about your pseudoscientific fallacies by your ostensibly reasonable tone.

21 Likes

None, but that’s immaterial to the job of the represenative. I used to live in a red district, and although I often disagreed with my rep at the time, he at least made an effort to explain his policies and treat all his constituents with respect.

We can accept that, or we can work to change it. It’s up to you.

8 Likes