Watch: Marjorie Taylor Greene complains that January 6 rioters' rights are being "fragrantly" violated

Thanks, I just drew a blank.

Maybe she went to the Archie Bunker Norm Crosby school of malapropisms.

"It’s a well known fact that capital punishment is a detergent to crime!” Archie Bunker

“Wilt Chamberlain is an insulation to young people all over the world. Wherever he appears, after every game the kids give him a standing ovulation.” Norm Crosby

2 Likes

Yup, some politicians really are complete racist assholes in it for the bribes.

20 Likes

Look, lady, ya step in a elevator, ya take yer chances, 's always been that way.

1 Like

She’s totally out of odor.

7 Likes

She has spellczech problems.

3 Likes

My daughter often accuses me of fragrant violations.

8 Likes

Oh my gourd! Really?

2 Likes

Frilly frilly!

3 Likes

I wonder if she’s stupid or delusional enough not to know that she’s next on the GOP establishment’s ratf*cking list after Boebert.

8 Likes

I don’t think she really has a choice about saying stupid things, other than not saying anything at all.

12 Likes

There are political spin consultants that use this tactic deliberately to increase social media engagement. People might comment “What an idiot!”, but they’re retweeting it or mentioning the person’s name.

She’s probably just imitating Trump’s suck all the oxygen out of the room style, but it amounts to the same in the end.

5 Likes

Prince Bush was encouraged to do it a lot by Rove. The tactic also makes the politician more “relatable” to the Know-Nothings in the GOP base

8 Likes

Representative Marjorie Greene Mondegreen

There, fixed that for you.

3 Likes

And here we are.

9 Likes
7 Likes

Washington DC is 100 miles from the coast and her Supreme Court says they have not rights. They should just be glad they are white, because they are getting off easy.

1 Like

Stay in school, kids.

2 Likes

You would have thought after “peach tree dish,” her speechwriter would have been more careful not to use challenging words. It either means she’s doing it intentionally, because she likes trending on Twitter, or her speechwriter is laughing their ass off.

5 Likes

Bingo.

It’s like those signs advertising “SWEET CRON” and misspellings in memes.

1 Like

Remember 75% of the voters of Georgia’s 14th CD voted for her. 75% of Georgia’s 14th. Don’t forget they get the blame.

5 Likes