Marjorie Taylor Greene keeps playing her one-note song about the insurrection

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene keeps playing her one-note song about the insurrection | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Her description of people just “innocently” walking through the Capitol building is like describing looters who come into a shop after someone’s broken the door down as “shoppers”. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

I see why the conspiracy theory about her being pipe bomb chick gets so much traction though.

Shiiit… She’s actually fucked up enough as a human being that I’m like… I mean, maybe :thinking:

Ooh I do prefer the rhythm of a different word for pipe bomb… Person.

7 Likes

It really must be so strange to wake up every morning and think “Today I will do what I can to undermine every government institution that I was sworn in to support and defend.”

Strange for a normal person anyway.

8 Likes

You know, in a lot of crime fiction it’s the criminal who posits questions like this to the detective to try to distract from their crimes… :thinking:

7 Likes

Normal is not what comes to mine when discussing MTG or most or the republican goofs.

4 Likes

3 Likes

My first viewing of the FBI pipe bomber video gave me the impression that the bomber was female. Could I be wrong? It’s possible. But there’s also video of MTG coming out of a pre Jan 6 meeting at the White House and making vague predictions about what was going to go down that day. I suspect she either knew the plan or was actively involved in executing it.

And somehow we STILL don’t know who removed the silent alarm buttons from the offices of prominent Dems.

3 Likes

1 Like

… only two ways?

What about Antifa :crazy_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.