Marjorie Taylor Greene floats her new conspiracy theory: Mike Johnson is "being blackmailed" (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/04/marjorie-taylor-greene-floats-her-new-conspiracy-theory-mike-johnson-is-being-blackmailed-video.html

6 Likes

“The simplest explanation is usually the best one.” He was swapped with a clone created by the evil AI.

22 Likes

Someone got hold of his Google search history.

16 Likes

Covenant Eyes Remembers

Outside of the creepy Big Brother-ness of it all, Receipt Maven also aired concerns about whether Covenant Eyes — which is still a working subscription-based service — might “compromise” Johnson’s devices, if he’s still actively seeking accountability.

“A US Congressman is allowing a 3rd Party tech company to scan ALL of his electronic devices daily and then uploading reports to his son about what he’s watching or not watching….,” Receipt Maven wrote. “I mean, who else is accessing that data?”

13 Likes

can’t really prove otherwise?
checkmate.
:person_facepalming:t2:

9 Likes

The question should be “What does Russia have on Empty G?” The elephant in the room is she keeping support foreign countries to interfere US domestic and international policies. She is a national security risk that should have been removed at zero hour.

18 Likes

Obstruction, obstruction, obstruction. That’s the Republican congressional agenda. Everything else is “woke”.
(-‸ლ)

7 Likes

I was trying to figure out what the hell she was talking about, Mike Johnson certainly hasn’t given any support to Open Borders or a Green New Deal, but that’s it, he just didn’t shut down the government. Anything short of total control is capitulation to them. It must be blackmail! What else could possibly drive a man to do the job he was elected for?

12 Likes

Yeah, but they got the search history on the burner phone he registered secretly under the name Jike Mohnson.

6 Likes

Interesting she went there.

Kompromat is one of the things that repeatedly comes to my mind when I see what appears to be unreasonably energetic support from GOP congresspeople for Trump and the MAGA agenda.

5 Likes

Why? It’s projection all the way down.

8 Likes

Given how every accusation is a confession with these types, I have to wonder who is actually being blackmailed.

5 Likes

Honestly, if you want to call whatever hold Trump has them under “blackmail” then it’s all of 'em who are being blackmailed. Mike Johnson must have calculated that shutting down the government wasn’t good for his political career either. He’s still a toady and a weasel and genuinely creepy as a bonus.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 Likes

The thing about this latest tirade is that I’m starting to think this idiot is a True Believer. I used to think she just threw crazy at a wall to see what would stick. But I’m actually inclined to believe she actually thinks what she says. For some value if “thinks,” anyway.

8 Likes

More like a nematode reacted to light.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Hey, if Greene does want to try some repenting I’m all for it. I have a couple suggestions she could start with, like everything she has ever done.

4 Likes

The replies are priceless!

4 Likes

mtg no way

5 Likes

[Marjorie Taylor Greene Thinks The Solar Eclipse Is God Telling Us Something | HuffPost Latest News]

Bill Murray Reaction GIF

5 Likes