Marjorie Taylor Greene shares her fantasy mugshot

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene shares her fantasy mugshot | Boing Boing

6 Likes

No thank you, please

5 Likes

Heard somewhere in a trailer park … gQpers: “Look Ma, all of our heroes have mug shots! Can we get ours too?”

Crime Cred™ to minimize the severity of the actual criming is happening before our eyes.

7 Likes

Screenshot_20230825_093214_Brave

That says it all, don’t it.

19 Likes

MTG wishes she’d be arrested and charged too. For once I agree with her!
Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

15 Likes

Wow. That’s a pathetic plea for attention. Does she know that she aspires to be Harley Quinn?

7 Likes

This should appeal to a her constituents, many of whom have photos of themselves stupidly grinning in the rogues’ galleries of local LEO departments.

I just hope that Biff’s case doesn’t get moved to federal court and that one of these idiots doesn’t end up on the jury.

Or in an exurban McMansion. According to the demographics, the white mouth-breathers of GA-14 who vote for her aren’t all suffering from “economic anxiety”.

6 Likes

Fantasy for now.

13 Likes

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

9 Likes

I dunno, I have more respect for Harley Quinn putting up with Mr J.'s shenanigans and then teaming up with Poison Ivy after the split-up. Which is sad, because Harley Quinn is a fictional character, but Empty Greene isn’t.

6 Likes

She will never understand #MeToo.

3 Likes

As much as Harley descended into madness before escaping an abusive relationship, Doctor Quinzel possesses a genius level intellect. MTG, not so much.

7 Likes

Christ that’s degrading.

Even if Turmp knew who she was, and thought this helped him somehow, he still wouldn’t offer her anything in return because she already did the favor for free.

$5 says she honesty thinks he’ll make her VP, and $50 says the only time he ever noticed her was to make some catty comment about her thighs to a flunkie he pays to not vomit at his jokes.

4 Likes

it would be great to skip straight from the mug shot to jail but this being America, she needs to be convicted of something first.

The real question is where was MTG from the time of the election until Biden was inaugurated. If she truly loved Trump she’d have also been charged. Sham on her.

3 Likes

Could Empty explain how Fani Willis is a communist, in a way that would get a passing grade at an elementary school (so it is not the usual GQP bullshit)?

6 Likes

She can not!

5 Likes

she seems nice

1 Like

:confused:

2 Likes

You’re all just jealous.

The audio on the video is talking about Biden being a pedophile. She really is nuts.