Marjorie Taylor Greene disavows potential violence ahead of Trump rally, blames others

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene disavows potential violence ahead of Trump rally, blames others | Boing Boing

5 Likes

we will lawfully stand against tyranny and corruption while we show our support for President Trump.

One lane or the other, pick one.

31 Likes

12 Likes

I also reject any attempt and anyone who dresses in MAGA but incites violence or commits violence while pretending to be one of us. You are not one of us, you are one of them.

22 Likes

I was looking for a photo to go with a No True Nazi comment :smiley:

18 Likes

TIL Donald Trump is not a Trump supporter.

19 Likes

“Blames others”
Anyone gonna ask if she blames Trump for the violence of Trump supporters?

12 Likes

She probably took that as an invitation to get in a fistfight with Times Square Elmo

17 Likes

Translation: “Me and a bunch of Proud Boys are gonna go start a riot, and if the NYPD actually arrest anyone, instead of laughing and giving us thumbs-ups and OK signs, we’re gonna disavow anyone who gets caught as a BLM CRT commie.”

19 Likes

Bet she weaves in and out in real life without using her turn signal.

11 Likes

Last night’s 60 Minutes interview, Leslie Stahl point blank asks her: “Why don’t you blame Donald Trump?”

MTG’s answer: “Well, the President doesn’t control everything.”

12 Likes

She wants to be picked as his running mate soooo bad. to quote the movie Super Troopers, “desperation is a stinky cologne.”

9 Likes

She probably thinks the only true Scotsmen are herself and her mother, and she isn’t certain about her mother.

So, just like every other fascist then.

12 Likes

“Trump indictment pulls DeSantis-leaning Republicans back to MAGA fold.” Reuters. Didn’t see that coming. So much the better.

2 Likes

Maybe this is her secret appeal to the MAGA crowd to go all black bloc so later they can accuse antifa. . . of violently supporting Donald Trump.

7 Likes

Marge may have agreed but Russia hasn’t …

7 Likes

Even as an ardent anti-fascist, I would draw the line at putting on a MAGA hat or any pro-Trump gear for any reason.

17 Likes

Yes, the well-known pacifism of violent fascists.

Not going to test it, but am pretty sure that if I put on MAGA gear I’d break out into hives and have a strong urge to punch myself.

12 Likes

Are we there yet?

Trumpbat

11 Likes

Marge didn’t take that well.

13 Likes