Marjorie Taylor Greene disavows potential violence ahead of Trump rally, blames others

Bragg is a thug. Wonder why she chose that term :thinking:

(/s I know perfectly well why)

18 Likes

It’s worth noting that visitors to Collect Pond Park will be treated to the sight of this wonderful sculpture:

12 Likes

It’s funny, I’ve lived near or in NYC for most of my life and the only time I felt unsafe was in the 80s when I was a child. Marge should really not be saying that there is unchecked murder and carjackings there.

5 Likes

She’ll be just fine.

4 Likes

Are you sure? Marge says it’s Gotham City.

3 Likes

I’ll rather go to Gotham City than anywhere that Empty is.

6 Likes

So she’s bringing her own crowd. I’d wager they’ll be more MTG security types than MAGA fans there. I could be wrong though. It’s hard to predict those tourist types. /s

4 Likes

17 Likes

I was hoping someone would publish the crime stats. Well done!

9 Likes

This is going to be fun to watch if it all plays out but I suspect it’s going to be a nothing burger.

And the irony.

10 Likes

I was hoping she would get arrested for something stupid.
She flew in to NY, so she had enough sense to leave her handbag gun at home.

3 Likes

Its not even in front of the courthouse. Its off to the side and mostly out of view. Its right near the City Hall wedding photographer. People eloping today probably will try to schedule it for the afternoon.

The press has the street right in front of the courthouse all blocked out for them.

3 Likes

And now George Santos is in the house.

2 Likes

Fake news put out by the pedophile liberal child eaters. (/sarcasm in case you can’t tell)

2 Likes

Unfortunately in this day and age, we can’t. Poe’s Law is a real thing

4 Likes
4 Likes

Perhaps exposure to a cosmopolitan city will cause that awful Morlock to realize the error and ignorance of her ways.

I’d celebrate that day.

Will not hold my breath, however.

2 Likes

She works and spends most of her time in Washington DC. I don’t think New York is going to move the needle…

4 Likes

I would have thought the 50 grand a month she’s paying for security would never let her get that close to people.

1 Like

Also, she’s from the suburbs of Atlanta, and went to college in Athens GA… :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes