Mars Perseverance rover captured this image of a metal drill bit lying on the planet's surface

that’d be a cool sesh. :alien: :v:t4:

While I’m still not convinced that we shouldn’t spend the money on science and other stuff here on this planet - I still covet the, quite difficult to get a hold of, “My other car zaps rocks on Mars” bumper stickers that you see here and there in Los Alamos (home to at least a part of the ChemCam laser-zapper-spectrograph thingy up on the red planet.

2 Likes

mfm

7 Likes

Or that’s what They want us to believe, anyway.

“They”.

If that’s even “Their” real name…

4 Likes

Just waiting for him to say it has me a-quiverin’ with anticip…

So that’s where my 10mm socket ended up.

Expect soon the discovery of a crater filled with odd socks. That, and a whale graveyard.

1 Like

https://lnt.org/

I’m an “intact set” person, and a missing part would be rather annoying to me…

1 Like

That tool is just the start of the garbage humans will send to Mars.

For example, Elon Musk will be heading there soon.

4 Likes

Lou Taylor Pucci What GIF by Apple TV

4 Likes

Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

2 Likes

They called it Perseverance because they kept trying and it’s a plucky little robot and most definitely real, and then there’s you, named after your Daddy’s mistake, so who should I believe?

7 Likes

Really, though, we are still at the stage where any litter on Mars would be a wonderful archaeological relic by the time anyone was able to find it.

5 Likes

Elon should go now and then later he’ll be of interest.

6 Likes

It would be so cool for the first humans to land on Mars and find a freaking mummy!!

2 Likes

A 747-sized craft packed full of the centuries-old corpses of early would-be colonists who went insane during months of irradiated enclosure and then arrived on another planet completely unprepared for the challenges of actually building a sustainable habitat there would I’m sure be an incredible find.

But I’m also pretty sure that if anything can be haunted, it would be that.

4 Likes

So far it’s just the Planet of the Robots, that would be cool.

4 Likes

I bet they’re called “Therans” or something silly.

4 Likes

Libertarians

4 Likes

Don’t Mess With Texas Mars

3 Likes