Martin Shkreli ordered to give up $7.4 million, including his one-of-a-kind Wu Tang Clan album

Nobody wants this cracker parasite in the hood, and besides, plenty of deserving people need those spots. Better to let this asshole stay on Park Ave where he belongs, with just enough money leftover after to rent to feed himself on ramen

6 Likes

I came here to complain about the same thing. Drives me nuts to see some douchebag with his bottom button buttoned. Especially this douchebag.

The latest chapter in this saga just reminds me that this theory from 2015 is still plausible:

4 Likes

Punk ass bitch.

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.

I thought the same but it looks like the actual sale never happened.

2 Likes

Nope, which is also why he did not protect his neck, because cash ruled everything around him. Now we finally get to bring the mother fucking ruckus.

2 Likes

Fake pockets always annoyed me also.

2 Likes

Accident of fashion history. After it became popular not to button one button, copying a royal figure I believe, the new jackets were designed to only fit right if you skip that button. They are now cut to look awkward on most men if it’s buttoned.

Ladies jackets are more often cut so you can button them all, as are riding jackets.

I would much prefer them to just leave off the extra button, I hate extraneous buttons like that, and fake pockets. Although, I don’t mind random zips or purely decorative buttons, at least not on goth clothes. As long as the zippers aren’t where I’d want my pockets. I like busy looking goth stuff.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.