Martin Shkreli ordered to surrender copies of Wu-Tang album

Originally published at: Martin Shkreli ordered to surrender copies of Wu-Tang album - Boing Boing

4 Likes

This dipshit gets himself in the most ridiculous situations

8 Likes

“Fuck that album. Give it to the people, if they want to hear the shit, let them have it.” -Method Man

This, I can respect.

14 Likes

I haven’t been following this saga too closely but I was expecting something like that.

If you have a single copy of an album being released in a ridiculous way, you can be sure the group was not on board with it. Why wouldn’t they want their music to be heard?

It started as a producer stunt and turned into NFT grift.

10 Likes

I never thought of it that way (I only vaguely remember reading about the album a few years back) but you are absolutely correct.

2 Likes

Seriously. Everyone… It’s not a long book. It’s well-written, entertaining, and most importantly EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED WITH THIS PROJECT IS EXPLAINED. All of it. :woman_shrugging:

If you get the kindle version it is only 3 bucks… The same questions come up each time this topic arises and the same questions are answered IN THE BOOK!!!

15 Likes

Existence HAS to be a simulation.

He’s simultaneously successful but also a failure. But mostly a failure. If he were an 80’s movie villain, Siskel and Ebert would have complained that his character was cartoonish and unrealistic.

2 Likes

No Way GIF by GIPHY News

He’s a white dude. :woman_shrugging: he failed up like many other white dudes. Just look at the former president. None of that is a surprise at all…

2 Likes

Classic recipe for success-failing. :wink:

1 Like

Love the LazyTown character reference. chefs kiss

2 Likes

thanks I ordered it

2 Likes

Election 2020 Thank You GIF by CBS News

2 Likes

And only one copy of the book is in existence! /s

6 Likes

See, if people read the book, they’d understand the point being made by only having a single copy of the album… :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.