Massive mid-century pin-ups, pulps, and illustration auction

[Permalink]

2 Likes

“In-ups?” Sounds intriguing.

"I’m up in your in-up!

1 Like

What is happening in that Addams Family cartoon?

It appears the Uncle Fester is keeping their yard clean by filing their fence to razor-sharp points.

A perfect situation for that (Click to) “Read the rest” link thingy. Not just because it’s mildly NSFW, but because it’s a gallery. Cool stuff though!

2 Likes

There are some fantastic pieces in that auction. Not just the ‘good stuff’ that @frauenfelder picked to share, but the romance and western novel covers (they couldn’t be anything else) are treasures as well. Some of those are still affordable, though I bet over the next three weeks many will not be.
Currently $1.00:

Edit:
I didn’t take nearly enough time to peruse the collection! Outstanding Sci-Fi/Fantasy work, some ‘curvy pinups’ I wish could afford. Political cartoons… something for almost everyone in this collection!

2 Likes

Oh dear. The art for A Spell for Chameleon…

Ohmigod, a Steiglitz!

Fifteen hundred dollars… cut to wife strangling me.

2 Likes

Oh man all way out of my spending range… I would love a Chas Addams one though.
Edit oh so so want the Simon Bisley sea monster one.

I thought something similar today after scrolling through the gallery of 60s C&W videos (it’s been changed to a Read the rest link now). I sincerely enjoy most of the content on this site but I sometimes find the galleries to be slightly excessive.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.