Matt Berry reads hilariously prurient Matt Stone memo to the MPAA

Originally published at: Matt Berry reads hilariously prurient Matt Stone memo to the MPAA | Boing Boing

7 Likes
11 Likes

The World needs more memos like that, a lot more.

8 Likes

if you want both depravity and hilarity, just watch Matt Berry in Snuffbox, a short series from 2006. can’t even begin to describe it (and don’t want to even try). there are bits to offend almost everyone, and it’s very funny.

11 Likes

Matt Berry is unabashedly hilarious in everything he’s in. He sort of plays the same guy all the time, but I don’t care, I’ll watch that guy in anything.

23 Likes

Huge fan. I love Toast of London and am bummed it’s not streaming because I want to introduce it to more people. Then what happened to Toast in Tinseltown? I dont believe it ever made it to the US. Any Brits here watch it? Any good?

7 Likes

He is by a long stretch the BBE.

(bestest bastard ever)

and what a voice!

5 Likes

He’s so good at what he does, that if you start to imitate the man even half-well, it’s magic.

Edit: Audio is NSFW

12 Likes

I’d like to take this opportunity to point out that Matt Berry is also a weird musical genius from another dimension…

14 Likes

This is quite frankly, the weirdest thing for me to see… Matt Berry not turned up to 16…

Also, @Mercenary_Garage, some of his musical influences!

9 Likes

I can:

Perfection

2 Likes

My addled memory mixed up Matt Stone and Roger Stone. The memo didn’t seem too out of place either way.

5 Likes

I just wanted to say that I love Matthew Berry with every part of my body including my pee pee. Yes, his music, too.

4 Likes

It is nice to see people talking about things they love; especially the, “I’ve not heard this yet, and it could be rubbish…”

2 Likes

It was everything you might have hoped for.

3 Likes

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

3 Likes

That was a really good impression!

Some classic bits from IT Crowd

And another letter:

7 Likes

I always appreciate that series…

2 Likes

Friggin “Year of the Rabbit”

3 Likes

I fucking hate YouTube sometimes.

A 57 second clip and 38 seconds in it is unwatchable.

There needs to be a passive aggressive protest movement where people add 30 seconds of black screen or other crap to the end of every video posted. This overlay shit can appear there.

1 Like