Matt Gaetz future sister-in-law speaks out about the "literal pedophile"

Originally published at: Matt Gaetz future sister-in-law speaks out about the "literal pedophile" | Boing Boing

9 Likes

I bet this wedding ceremony is going to leave out the "If anyone sees any reason why these two should not be wed, let them speak now or forever hold their peace” part.

24 Likes

Awkward Thanksgivings.

17 Likes

The new wife will (with any luck) have those conjugal visits to look forward to!

14 Likes

Fun fact: Matt Gaetz had the top of his head surgically enlarged with a six-inch bump of silicone so that he could become a professional sumo wrestler.

8 Likes

OK, maybe not a fact. But still fun.

Edited to add: Not Matt Gaetz. It was Takeji Harada. I always mix up those giant-forehead guys.

3 Likes

Huh. One wonders where this Q fellow is during all this.

14 Likes

The only self-destructive behavior here is marrying a soon to be convicted pedo.

My aunt married a guy who gave everyone in my family the creeps. He hit on my mom and another other sister, but my aunt wouldn’t believe anyone… they’re just jealous.

He eventually fooled around with his secretary, she forgave him. 2 years after he died she’s still discovering assets and properties he bought without her knowledge or consent - but she’s on the hook.

No one has given her the “I told you so” speech yet, relationships are very damaged.

They can be in their 30’s and about to do something very adult, but that time when they were 8 and took her doll away, sewed some real seeds.

13 Likes

Ewwww! Yuck! :face_vomiting: :skull_and_crossbones:

12 Likes

The “Annakin Skywalker, Jedi” look isn’t really working for Gaetz. Just sayin’…

1 Like

I’m glad she’s speaking up. I hope she has the support network she needs, because we know they’ll be targeting her. But it’s nothing we don’t already believe, so she’s simply speaking to the choir.

13 Likes

She’s to old for him.

6 Likes

I’m sure that’s an engagement of true love and not one of political inconvenience. What sort of promises did Palmer extract in exchange for a weak ass attempt to rehabilitate Gaetz’s image as a pedophile?

4 Likes

Ginger Luckey is really showing some interesting judgement here. At least she’s getting to know her child molester prison pen pal before he’s put behind bars.

7 Likes

If it’s on the interwebz, it’s faktual.

3 Likes

I imagine her Father promised her something in exchange for doing this. I mean it’s a long shot that Matt Gaetz somehow rehabilitates his political career, but I guess He feels like it is worth a shot?

3 Likes

“the best the golden state has to offer…”? Gaetz is the douchey wizard of the self own, making it about himself as he signals his status.

2 Likes

What a look.
I’ve seen a velour zip jack like that before… It looked great on my dad in 1977.
So she has daddy issues, and he has um, issues opposite to that. And here they are, “stuck in the middle with you.”

2 Likes

Gaetz has that same creepy look in his eyes as all the dudes who I have ever known who were stepping out or smoking crack or doing insane shit behind their wives backs.

4 Likes

Yes, since it’s happening in real life and not a work of fiction. Though it’s a little hard to believe Matt Gaetz isn’t a fictional character.

3 Likes