Measles crisis now impacts Seattle's King County

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/29/measles-crisis-now-impacts-sea.html

6 Likes

antivaxxers-are-highly

15 Likes

Parents that dont immunize their kids should go to jail, i just can’t deal with the utter stupidity of anti-vax people.

16 Likes

Is there a national or world map that tells you concentrated areas of anti-vaxxers? This will help determine where I can move next.

3 Likes

It has almost gotten to the point where I do not feel a need to point out that anti-vaxxers are dangerous morons.

Judging by the comments we saw in the last topic discussing this, I’m afraid you’re farther from the point than we’d all like.

8 Likes

21 Likes

Anti-vaxxers are the moral equivalent of serial mass random murderers of mostly children

18 Likes

They do tend to cluster…

Found this also, a bit outdated, but possibly still relevant. The link below does have an actual map.

Even better map at the link below. You can select the year and the vaccine preventable disease to view outbreaks located on a world map.

7 Likes

But they can take a flight
to a city near you
Or to your city
No escape!

4 Likes

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/imz-managers/coverage/childvaxview/data-reports/mmr/reports/2017.html

and they give you the raw data for various vaccinations and age-groups if you’re so inclined.

5 Likes

Joke Time!

Q: Why is the anit-vaxxers kid crying?
A: It’s having a mid-life crisis.

I’ll show myself out, again.

29 Likes

Wow, that was dark.

I approve.

14 Likes

Phew, just in time.

7 Likes

It took the Disneyland outbreak in SoCal, which spread to Arizona, for California to insist on vaccinations for public school kids. You can still get an exception but it needs to be far more legit, like you are one of the kids who relies on herd immunity as you are unable to be immunized.

Perhaps the Trailblazers will set some sort of mark for others to follow.

8 Likes

Cue antivaxxer to jump in and whine about how its not 100% effective and can cause owies in 3…2…1…

6 Likes

Not as dark as this one:

13 Likes

Oh man, that is deeply dark, dude. Ouch and yoiks!

6 Likes

I mean it’s one of those things that’s so dark and deeply sad that it’s hard to do anything other than laugh at the absurdity of it all.

5 Likes

If anyone ever seriously wonders whether stupidity can kill, here is perfectly clear proof that it absolutely can.

These people are criminally stupid

3 Likes

Sadly it doesn’t kill the stupid people.

3 Likes