Meat-scented candles

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/05/meat-scented-candles.html

2 Likes

I clicked through to the A1 site. Seems they’re all sold out. But this just sounds gross. Meat, while it’s cooking, has a nice aroma, but ever smell raw meat, maybe some that’s not so chilled/fresh out the fridge? Kinda gross, imo. Just to put it out there, I’m more of a flexitarian. I likes my occasional burger, but I don’t suck on chicken bones.

“Original meat”? Is that anything like “original sin”?

Let he who partakes in the Original Meat be CAST OUT of the Denny’s and be forced to wander for the remainder of their lives through the wastelands of IHOP.

They’re right. It does pair well with dad jokes.

2 Likes

For 15 bucks a pop?

Pssssh.

If want my home to smell like meat, I’ll just cook some; then I have the ‘added benefit’ of being to enjoy the taste as well… for much less than the cost of one candle.

3 Likes

Do they attract bears? or lions?

3 Likes

These would be great in the bathroom!

1 Like

Please don’t leave that where a dog might get to it.

3 Likes

Yeah fun idea (a candle that smells like A1 sauce? can I get that with some bacon too?) then i saw you need to spend like $15-30. Better to just buy some steak. Grill it. Eat it.

I wonder what A1 sauce perfume might smell like? Maybe the Enkwife could be convinced…

1 Like

Just when I thought baking cinnamon and sugar in the oven to make the house smell good was the most evil thing ever done to a hungry person…

3 Likes

I predict 90 percent of purchases will be to fuck with vegetarians.

2 Likes

Not even tigers.

4 Likes

Jacked up F350’s

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.