Meatless burgers are Satan's work

Wow. That is some seriously out there buffoonery! I am tempted to call this Performance Art rather than anything approaching a serious discussion of absolutely anything.

13 Likes

Can random firing of a couple of miswired neurons be called a “thought process?”

12 Likes

If I knew “have it your way” included “with a side of the downfall of religion”, that’s the sort of thing that would have me ordering the quarter pounder.

17 Likes

i’m perfectly happy to let these nutcases wage a ridiculous war against food if it means they will be distracted from politics and women’s rights.

17 Likes

I really don’t know. My brain hurts from trying to understand the un-understandable.:weary:

6 Likes

34 Likes

Interesting, he defends environmentalism (in a marked departure from the usual fundy Christian “the Earth is ours to do with as we please” mantra), but doesn’t seem to understand how genetics work (or maybe he does, and this is all part of his act to stir up fear and get more donations.)

He never says anything about “plant based meat” in that clip, he seems to be alluding to lab-grown meat, which would still be meat.

Maybe he should rail against god for creating Lucifer in the first place.

8 Likes

He says “They want to change human DNA so that you can’t be born again.” and believes that god can’t figure this out. Wow, that’s serious blasphemy.

9 Likes

Well… Animal… There are the occasional request to throw children on the alter, and of course the self sacrafice in Job and shadrack, meshack, and abednigo… That he didnt carry through in some of these cases doesnr mitigate that a human sacrafice was called for.

3 Likes

What is funny here to me is he seems to think that one can only worship God if they eat meat (seemingly his train of logic anyway).

So…does he think that carnivores are closer to God than vegetarians? Lions are more godly than cows?

6 Likes

The Catholics set all this in motion when they started serving meatless communion wafers.

20 Likes

Hmmm. What are the odds that he believes that certain human beings already have DNA that makes them incapable of being born again?

15 Likes

A work of man is greater than the power of God’s salvation. That’s some questionable theology, that is.

6 Likes

But see the sacrifice of Jepthah’s daughter…

Technically, I suppose Jaweh did not call for this sacrifice, but did allow it, once it was offered.

7 Likes

Is it lunchtime? I mean, you could say you’re being Luciferian, right now!

5 Likes

Or a thin layer of latex.

3 Likes

Of course not! How dare you evensuggest that! All humanity can be saved.

Obviously Hebrews, Arabs, Persians, Mexicans, Negroes, Sinister Orientals, Sodomites, and the rest aren’t really humanlike White People are.

6 Likes

Wallace Beery. Patriotic Luciferian.

9 Likes

Makes sense. I’ve long suspected that kale is the Devil’s work.

16 Likes

I know I am arguing with brainfarts on the wind, and not talking to the person playing “shrieking for dominance”, but can you name me one world religion that will not accept vegetarians?

3 Likes