Men in shorts operating computers

Oh you kids with your smartphones and skinny jeans and whatnot.
Code will compile faster if you are wearing shorts. I thought everybody knew this.
(Granted, on 1960ies, 1970ies, and even 1980ies machines this effect was much more pronounced than on any current box, but still. You need to know the basics of your field.)

1 Like

In the name of @Papasan, I’m literally wearing knee highs, right now!

6 Likes

As am I! Mine have space kitties trying to suck up goldfish!

5 Likes

No cute graphics this time, just cozy warm socks that match my shirt.

5 Likes

I like them, but they look stupid on guys. And I am just old enough to remember wearing those super high athletic socks when I was little.

1 Like

We say that now, but apparently none of my male family members said that then. My old family photos are full of big guys with thick mustaches, body hair, short shorts, and knee high socks.

2 Likes

Depends on the guy, I’d say.

1 Like

I’m wearing high socks, and I am sexy as fuck.

4 Likes

Also, you’re confident as fuck! :rofl: Own that shit!

4 Likes

It was…a thing in the early 80’s.

@Mindysan33: Your socks description made me squee! Mine are merely crew height with spiderwebs. Not cold enough for the knee-highs to come out yet.

3 Likes

My favorites I have right now are gray socks, with meditating llamas on them, and they say “llamasta”!

3 Likes

I suppose, but it seems to me that the 70s stands out as the era that aged the least well in fashion.

Every other decade from the 20s to today I think has better aged trends. IMO.

I guess I haven’t seen it lately. Maybe someone younger and more hip? This is coming from someone who wears tights a few days a year…

1 Like

How does a llama meditate? I can’t picture it.

1 Like

Well thereis similarity between Tibet and Peru, both have lamas of some sort.

1 Like

Well I was curious about the design.

I found it? Cute.

Screenshot_2019-10-18%20Women's%20Llamaste%20Knee%20High%20Socks%20-%20Xhilaration%20%23153%3B%20Heather%20Gray%20One%20Size

1 Like

Isn’t there a movie like this? Wait, that was “Robin Hood: Men in Tights”.

The image looks somewhat like these:

Except on knee high socks. Also, the best part is that llamas are fuzzy!

4 Likes

The Dalai Lama isn’t literally a llama

1 Like