Middle-Class Twattery At Its Finest

Today, I am proud to be British :smiley:

3 Likes

Donā€™t double-book your 5yo.

Mind you, fifteen bar to go skiing is canny cheap, like.

1 Like

Are you proud to be classist, also? How do you classify your phenotypes of people, Professor? XD

1 Like

I use my phrenology bust to weed out undesirables from my circle, personally.

1 Like

I see it made it into ā€œAngry People in Local Newspapersā€.

Soā€¦ you organize your social life with desire? Fascinatingā€¦ Wait there, Iā€™ll be right back!

Sheā€™s not just a twat, sheā€™s stupid. If she sits with her tax accountant she could probably claim the lost expenditure against her income.

Mind you, sheā€™s probably doing that AND suing the family.

I reckon thereā€™s a whole TV show in this one little nugget.

Well, yeah. Did she really think, even if this didnā€™t go viral on ye worldewide interwebbes, that it wouldnā€™t at least make her somewhat infamous at her kidā€™s school?

Hoo boy, if one of the Yoga Pants Mafia tried a stunt like this at my kidsā€™ school, I canā€™t begin to imagine the shitstorm that would ensue as people took sides. These higher-end birthday events are apparently no joke.

2 Likes

Yup. Ā£15.95 per child cost for a birthday party at a ski place is so cheap that she should be ashamed to admit thatā€™s all she spent.

That makes her a double idiot.

No, I belabour them round the head with it. Saves getting invited to expensive parties, see?

Sheā€™ll soon be prosecuted by Child Services for inflicting irreversible damage on her own childā€™s social life. That child will grow socially stunted and shunned, then as an adult sue the mother for a maladjusted upbringing.

The child will never ski again, and will move to a warmer climate to avoid any sign of snow. The family will fall apart, and the long dynasty planned by the parents, reinforced by their passive-aggressive matrix of behavioural rules, will perish in its infancy, and so the wheel will turn.

A future British ski champion has been lost to the world, and the world is the worse for it.

Silly mother.

1 Like

I volunteer to move somewhere warmer on her behalf, and she can have my draughty council flat in Newscastle Iā€™m doing it for the kidsā€¦

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 761 days. New replies are no longer allowed.