Millennial angst about the boomer generation is now a WWE storyline

5 Likes

Millennials… Boomers… WWE…

My spidey sense is tingling and telling me to not watch this video. Whatever it is, I don’t think it can be good.

6 Likes

Societal generations are as fake as professional wrestling, so seems appropriate.

7 Likes

Kenan is the best part… Oh, I’m Generation X… I just want to watch the world burn…

2 Likes

You’re not going to bait me into that debate again!

gen-x

4 Likes

Nobody cares about genX. Let’s move on the GenZ kids are already meming at a very high level. I fear the millenials are losing the meme wars.

3 Likes

Did they ever? Except to try and convince us that punk and d&d were dangerous and satanic?

5 Likes

And to say that we were to blame for all the problems in the world, despite being ‘lazy slackers.’

Now all that is attributed to so-called Millennials, go figure.

4 Likes

You mean boomers are finally off the hook? :wink:

4 Likes

No, they’re still the worst most selfish generation ever.
*points finger

It’s all YOUR fault!

j/k

:wink:

I’d actually love to see a squad of people who defy all the bullshit stereotypes;

Like a podcast or something, featuring a cool boomer, an X’er, and a MM’L with humor, wit, insight and no fucks whatsoever to give about conventional/establishment expectations.

That would be awesome…

4 Likes

Is there a finishing move where one shoves a Tide Pod down somebody’s throat?

2 Likes

Tidepod challenge is a genZ thing. Millenials pay their ridiculous healthcare premiums and realize their $4500 deductible means it’s only likely going to be worth it if they get cancer or get a compound fracture at least once a year.

4 Likes

I’d say quite a lot of what goes on at BBS, or maybe I should say, a lot of the BBS commentariat qualifies.

2 Likes

Don’t we already have that here?

1 Like

Jinx!!

(yada, yada)

1 Like

You owe me a coke.

2 Likes

I meant on a larger, more focused platform with less ‘background noise.’

Cokes

2 Likes

We’re not in the 80’s anymore…