Milo Yiannopoulos was taken down by a 16 year old Canadian woman

This news is too funny. Bravo ‘Julia’, for doing the world ‘a solid’.

What I find somewhat intriguing is that here you have a (for lack of a better term) master media manipulator in Milo, who’s very livelihood is based on social media exploitation and taking provocative viewpoints to fuel his ‘relevance’. One would think, like his spirit animal Trump, that it would be difficult to break this creature. But not so.

The Information Age giveth and can damn well taketh away, in the blink of an eye.

2 Likes

You are.

4 Likes

Milo’s remaining Gamer Gauleiters attempt to track down “Julia”:

4 Likes

Do you mean Zathras, Zathras, or Z̪͖̖̲͉̅ͮ̀a̒͊̌̈́͒̏t͖͓͙͚̫͈͉̿̅̀̎͑͂h͚̆̌̄ͥ́́ͭr̉ͪ͒a͖̘͖ͫ̔ͨ̍͗̚š̘͖̹̌?

5 Likes

No no no…they are Zathras. You are Zathras. You see the difference?

9 Likes

Ah, the Schadenfreude Pie is particularly tasty in knowing a girl, an actual female girl took Milo down. I wish her all the wonderful things that life can give her.

9 Likes

No, he isn’t; ‘the bar’ has just been lowered down almost to the dirt, that’s all.

14 Likes

“How will it end?”
“In fire.”

10 Likes

In Canada, the Conservatives used to be the Progressive Conservatives, with a strong wing of Red Tories: socially progressive, economically conservative. (At the time, the Liberals under Trudeau the Elder tended towards huge costly white elephant projects with kick-backs to their friends.)

The populist neo-con Reform Party eventually did a dodgy takeover, and we got Harper, who wasn’t far from Reform’s racist and wack-job elements. (He was a closet Dominionist-Rand Objectivist.)

Currently, Red Tories don’t have a party to call home. Hopes that a strong PC would win the leadership race don’t seem likely, so there it stands.

3 Likes

Yolo Minneapolis?

7 Likes

The interesting thing is that the modern equivalent of the conservative hearth-tenders are climate scientists, the EPA, the FDA, the FCC and the FAA and so on, which are there to ensure that progress is made in a safe manner. And guess which agencies modern “conservatives” want to defund? Precisely the ones that embody the responsible behaviour that conservatives are supposed to endorse.

14 Likes

When I read that, my first reaction was “wait, their adorable sociopathy IS the ugly baggage!” But again as pointed in this saga, it seems all his insults and harassement before was not that relevant for the “decent conservatives” that are now horrified

3 Likes

Kinda ironic that you call this 16 year old a “woman” in the headline, but bash this guy for saying he was old enough for consent before he was 18…

I’m sorry, I’m not seeing the irony.

Yes, the term “woman” generally refers to an adult, so under a strict definition, it might be inaccurate. But I don’t see how using a term which is only incorrect under a strict definition says anything about the morality of age-of-consent.

15 Likes

Leitch is trying her level best to reach Trump levels of innuendo.

6 Likes

Yes. Yes. Zathras is used to being beast of burden to other people’s needs.

5 Likes

Zathras does not remember. But if Zathras remember later, Zathras tells you.

5 Likes

Not really.

Or are you the online persona of 1990’s Canadienne superstar and noted Dave Coulier aficionado Alanis Morisette?

Because in that case I suppose that word means whatever you’d like, Alanis.

6 Likes

So when is his army of online trolls going to start doxxing and harrassing her?
( Had I been her mother, I would not have been eager to announce this to the world is what I’m saying)

5 Likes

7 Likes