Trump troll Milo Yiannopoulos resigns from Breitbart, announces plan to launch own media brand

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/02/21/milo-yiannopoulos-resigns-from.html

6 Likes

48 Likes

sorry, want to keep my monitor in one piece so I’ll skip it.

36 Likes

I guess it finally came around.

If nothing else, perhaps he’ll learn some grandiosity from this experience.

12 Likes

Trump trolley Milo Yiannopoulos resigns from Breitbart

20 Likes

At least now we know where the line is currently drawn.

34 Likes

Well he lost his book deal, was booted off of Twitter and now resigned from Breitbart.

He might have to resort to insulting people to their face.

26 Likes

The wretch, concentred all in self
Living, shall forfeit fair renown,
And, doubly dying, shall go down
To the vile dust from whence he sprung;
Unwept, unhonor’d, and unsung.

43 Likes

Hey @TheGreatParis, can’t the IMF team do something about these alt-right people? Or does Jim have to get the exploding tape first?

7 Likes

Has anyone checked his immigration status? He’s obviously not from these parts.

12 Likes

Glad you dodged that bullet @Melizmatic.

14 Likes

We’ll soon find out who the anti-Breitbart is. What news site will hire a pro-Nazi, pro-pederasty bigot?

Is Infowars looking for a bootlicker?

18 Likes

man, when not even BREITBART will have you…

12 Likes

Apparently that line slipped pretty far in the last twenty years, from “you got a blowjob from a younger woman” to “you advocate creepy old men preying on young boys.” Then again… the GOP has ALWAYS failed to practice what they preach. If the Dems do it, it’s evil and horrifying and wrong. If their own candidates do it, well… gosh, we can forgive them, and why are you evil liberals shaming them, aren’t you supposed to be tolerant and loving? It’s never been about the deeds, only about sticking it to liberals whenever possible.

14 Likes

How come this hasn’t happened to Ann Coulter yet? She’s been around for far longer and has said some equally stupid and hateful and horrific things.

4 Likes

It seems like week after week the IMF took down one of these self-important alt-right types. But it doesn’t seem to matter. There’s always one more!

10 Likes

He can finally open that little hot dog stand in Branson he’s always dreamed of.

5 Likes

Case in point: Newt Gingrich was getting extramarital blowjobs at the very time he was leading impeachment proceedings against Clinton for doing the same thing.

38 Likes

Same here; though it really wasn’t as much of a ‘near miss’ as I first thought.

It’s in about the same spot, relatively speaking:

Man, I sure hope so.

11 Likes

Shades of old neo con queen Andrew Sullivan going down for an alleged interest in “bug chasing” young guys except this is much much more developmentally challenged… when will these guys realize you only get to sleep with the wolves until they get hungry… the guy thinks he’s a comedian, let him open for Dennis Miller at Harrah’s in Vegas

4 Likes