Misandry for fun and profit (topical animated .gif bank, plus awesome static images of man-hate)

Hey, I already posted that one.

7 Likes

#Misandrist Rule Breaker
misandrist rule breaker
If they were tagged properly I would have noticed.

5 Likes

Shhhh, don’t tell @OtherMichael. I guess I should go back and tag all my entries with “misandry”, right? That should help.

ed: whoops, it’s too late to edit the old entries!

2 Likes

6 Likes

#Misandry
#Racist
#Specist
monkeyoh misandry

9 Likes

@monkeyoh is such a Misandrist! Classist! Racist!
monkeyoh man hater

9 Likes

Maybe you should call the Mansplaining Hotline.

http://youtu.be/jiCsbCr49Lc

12 Likes

#MONKEYANDRY
non-standard

4 Likes

Orange is the New Black I will cut you

5 Likes

head butt hitler

6 Likes

I have no gif for this other than:

I’ve not been around much so pardon me if this has been covered… but there’s a game on Steam that is randomly assigning gender (and body attributes) to players and its unchangable and men are loosing their shit over having to play as a gasp woman!! This is the best thing I have seen in a while, so many giggle, much laughing, wow entertainment!

“We understand this is a sore subject for a lot of people. We understand that you may now be a gender that you don’t identify with in real-life. We understand this causes you distress and makes you not want to play the game anymore…Technically nothing has changed, since half the population was already living with those feelings. The only difference is that whether you feel like this is now decided by your SteamID instead of your real life gender.”

Me and every woman who has ever played games in the last 3 decades is internally screaming: WELCOME TO MY LIFE!

15 Likes

I LOVE this statement from Steam. It’s a friggin’ mic-drop!

Sooo many male tears!

9 Likes

The game already assigned you a naked man of random height, skin tone and er … penis size. There were complaints about that, as well. Adding randomly chosen female models to the mix was the logical next step.

5 Likes

Yup, it was always the plan to roll it out. Perfect if you ask me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This got mentioned in the gamer chit chat club. I personally thought that’s awesome and the gamerbabies will get their underoos in a bigger knot than the last change of random skin tone and such. While RUST isn’t really what I want to play I think the studio is full of win for doing this.

7 Likes

I loved the comment in favour of it they found: “Character customization would lead to servers full of tiny black peopl because they are harder to see at night.”

What I love about that is that is almost certainly isn’t true, but the person posting the comment has made an attack on the “real gamerness” of the people complaining about it. He’s basically saying, “In other games like this where you actually have customization, is your character designed entirely to minimize how visible you are? Would you play a female character over a male if they (accurate to real life) were allowed to be shorter so you could hide better? If not, you aren’t a real gamer, so shut the fuck up.” I doubt the poster actually meant to be that subtle, and probably thinks other people would actually be that obsessive, or is referencing a game where that actually happened because the players were that hardcore about gameplay advantage. Still, I loved it.

But a friend of mine and I were talking about this recently in the context of a game with a trans character. Complaints included “There’s no reason for this character to be trans.” Yeah, there’s no reason for them to be cis. The “default” character is a white, heterosexual, cis man and people expect reasons for deviance from that.

11 Likes

I’m cranky today:

14 Likes

…Fury like a Princess Scorned, Happy Red Koopa

8 Likes

7 Likes

12 Likes