Misandry for fun and profit (topical animated .gif bank, plus awesome static images of man-hate)

Isweartogodthisisnotmyfaulteventhoughthisisthebestthreadevar

8 Likes

but whereā€™s the animation?!?

14 Likes

Oops.

13 Likes

7 Likes

Not sure if this is here yet, but am too lazy to look:

Raising Arizona, Holly Hunter, Nick Cage, punching

11 Likes

i love you u no thwack

5 Likes

10 Likes

I canā€™t wait to see this current season. I hear itā€™s amazingā€¦

2 Likes

Not a gif:

13 Likes

Dudeā€¦ you havenā€™t seen this season yet? OMG SO GOOD

Yesterdays episode was STRESSFUL!

Alsoā€¦ chicks be getting shit done! No spoilers, thats just a fact of life. :wink:

6 Likes

Noā€¦ no cable, wonā€™t ā€œstealā€, etcā€¦ I can wait. Although I wonder if GRRM will get the next book out prior to the DVD release.

2 Likes

After our July vacation is over, weā€™ll do another month of HBO-Go and binge.

4 Likes

Mayhaps if we upgrade our blue ray player at some point, HBO-Go will happen here. Otherwiseā€¦ itā€™s waiting until April, or whatever to get the DVDs.

Honestly, though, I donā€™t understand HBOs utter unwillingness to make their content more available (in a timely manner) via another streaming service (NETFLIX). Makes no sense, given the amount of pirating that show is subject to.

1 Like

I had seen episodes 1-4 thanks to a bootlegging friend; our local comic shop started having viewings, but I was in school and I always had stuff due on Sunday nights, so that was no good. Finally this weekend I couldnā€™t stand it anymore (and had a 1-week school break), so I got a free trial of HBO Now and got caught up. Last night was the first time I actually got to see a new episode when it aired. Omg that battle sceneā€“I almost forgot to breathe!

2 Likes

17 Likes

Yikes!

On another note, I came here to post this:

9 Likes

11 Likes

One group is responsible for Americaā€™s culture of violence, and it isnā€™t cops, black Americans, Muslims or rednecks. Itā€™s men
feminist aggression

13 Likes

Great minds think alike!

2 Likes

I searched and then I scrolled up, but got interrupted just a few posts below yours.

3 Likes