Miss Cleo dead at 53

Huh, how ironic.

After his programming was changed. Something that is impossible with Herr Drumpf

2 Likes

No. Fake cyborg from the future, maybe.

I always thought it was hilarious that Arnold got a cryopreserved heart valve the same summer he played Mr. Freeze.

4 Likes

I would have never predicted that!

2 Likes

Never saw that coming…

Ugh, Mister Freeze…

Seriously bad. Like, Adam West is probably rolling in his grave. Yes, Adam West is still alive, but are you willing to bet that he doesn’t already have at least one grave of his own? Just for purposes of dancing on or rolling in?

5 Likes

I thought Batman and Robin was hilarious on first viewing. I was laughing at rather than with, and I must admit it’s not as funny on later viewings, but I’ve got nothing major against the film. Actually, I think Arnie was responsible for the only moments (two I think) that genuinely worked in the film.

2 Likes

Strictly speaking… aren’t we all?

5 Likes

Um, no.

Living tissue, over a mobile collection of internal systems, some of which are more unpleasant or messy than others.

And Trump is obviously on the more unpleasant end of the spectrum…

1 Like

I guess my Wizard of Oz-derived screenplay about a woman on a cross country road-trip who picks up three strangers along the way, all of whom think their problems will be answered by a reading with Miss Cleo, will never be produced now.

3 Likes

If you’d read the thread, you’d see, that yes indeed, she did, because she had cancer.

3 Likes

Perhaps she was brought in as a consultant to learn why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch

1 Like

Like all psychics it was certain she couldn’t predict what was coming.

Please don’t.

First, it’s in extremely poor taste.
Second, that joke has been made multiple times already.
Third, as previously stated, it was cancer, so she definitely did see it coming, poor woman.

4 Likes

Not defending her scams, but do you need a disclaimer for someone using a pen name or stage name? I don’t recall ever seeing a disclaimer under any Ann Landers columns saying " ‘Ann Landers’ is actually Eppie Lederer."

What Ann Lander’s real name is, doesn’t have any affect on the perceived quality or reliability of the advice she gave. No one would think it’s less valuable, just because she used a “house” name imposed on her by her publisher for the sake of continuity. It didn’t make her a phony. “Miss Cleo” was a complete phony.

Only if you call that living. Meh!

1 Like

My bad. I apologize. It was tasteless.

6 Likes

I’m going to call her now!