Mississippi artist creates exhibit of "phallic" objects, bought at Walmart, to protest ridiculous statue of David debacle

Michelle-donut? Mo’ like Michelle-donut-worry about worry about tweens seeing vibrators, the conversation about sex as a both pleasurable and emotional act can be a difficult one to have, but parents have found a way for as long as there’ve been people.

Penises do not equal phallases. The "artist"has an IQ of about 90.

Phallus is spelled with the letter “u”.

Glass houses and bricks, amirite?

5 Likes

Wait, what?

I guess the dictionary is wrong.

And a coke for @tcg550

7 eleven coke GIF

1 Like

Wha? Phallus quite literally means “penis” in Latin.

You may have missed the point of the exhibit. To paraphrase Xander from Buffy the Vampire Slayer: “I’m a sixteen year old boy. Looking at linoleum makes me horny.”

Of course, kids should learn about the human body the old fashioned way: from the underwear section of department store adds and the nude villager pictures in National Geographic. Definitely not from culture defining art in a museum.

/s

ETA: @tcg550 & @sqlrob beat me to it!

2 Likes

Or like the sex talk I got from my dad when he found out me and my high school girlfriend, soon to be wife because much like my high school education sex education didn’t go all that well, were spending nights together.

When he found out he said to me, “you’re using some protection, aren’t you?” Yes, yes we are, kind of, mostly, wait, protection?

We did not make that mistake with our daughter.

1 Like

wil-wheaton-dont-be-a-dick

4 Likes

Too late…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.