More than $30,000 found stashed in public toilets

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/05/15/tens-of-thousands-of-dollars-found-stashed-in-public-toilets.html

6 Likes

Was someone kicking jars and chests?

8 Likes

I Know Cash GIF by Discovery

6 Likes

Damn, all I find in public toilets is hepatitis. :frowning:

5 Likes

A dead drop. Someone’s handler has a lot of splaining to do to Karla.

10 Likes

Between this and the dead body that wasn’t I find myself asking just what the hell in going happening in Ohio right now?!? I have friends there, including one comet relationship, but they all seem … well, not normal, but they’re not leaving $30K in local area bathrooms.

The cash was initially collected as evidence but has since been listed as mysteriously missing from the evidence lockup … as has the blow up doll.

6 Likes

arrested development banana stand GIF

6 Likes

Is this where the expression “being flush with cash” comes from?

9 Likes

So checking toilets for money has a better ROI than playing the lottery. Got it. (P.S., i am not telling the police!)

1 Like

OH! umm, how embarassing. it’s mine. sorry about the fuss – just send it to me, and we can all just get back to life as usual, ok?

4 Likes

There’s $30K that’s been reported as found. No telling how much has been found but unreported.

7 Likes

Where, specifically? The article omits any mention of where I should be looking.
Where’s the journalism?

3 Likes

“Pokemoney: gotta find 'em all.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.