"Mother of all lawsuits" quietly filed against Facebook, Zuck, Sandberg, Thiel, and more

Originally published at: "Mother of all lawsuits" quietly filed against Facebook, Zuck, Sandberg, Thiel, and more | Boing Boing

13 Likes

All the popcorn gifs at once.

29 Likes

Related: According to sources, dead-eyed fascist Peter Thiel told a confidant that dead-eyed freeze-peach robot Mark Zuckerberg made a deal with dead-eyed sado-fascist kapo Jard Kushner in 2019 to not fact-check politics posts in exchange for the government not regulating Facebook.

This coterie of corporate psychopaths masquerading as humans really needs to be exposed to sunshine.

42 Likes

43 Likes

I’ll take it, but still want an Anti-Trust Monopoly law past & enforced to stop these f@ckers.

21 Likes

Its really long past time that the mainstream press began speaking about FaceBook as a rogue organization exploiting the stability of our government and all of our rights for the opportunity to sell disinformation in the form of ads for their private profit.

Its time to dismantle FaceBook.

27 Likes

You want to rephrase that?

33 Likes

can we make it some extreme sunshine?

14 Likes

“sunshine” only hurts if it burns.

9 Likes

yes. . . . but maybe not?

16 Likes

Thx for the link! Great article. I’ve been reading how these right wing ghouls have been abusing the IRA and Roth IRA to shield billions in wealth. Quite the scam if you can do it legally, again and again and again and… Past time to tax the rich. For a start, investment income is just income.

And can anyone confirm that Thiel is quite literally a ‘vampire’ getting blood transfusions from younger men? So he can live to be 120, an asshole all the way… Creepy. Most folks read Ayn Rand but grow out of it, like learning to go potty or how to use a fork.

13 Likes

I was really curious about this, so I tracked down an article: Roth IRA: How the Richest Americans Use Retirement Accounts to Avoid Taxes - Bloomberg

Sounds like it’s working as expected. The unique aspect is that, rather than putting cash into the accounts, they put early-round stocks (which may or may not explode in value).

9 Likes

Can we make it some REALLY extreme sunshine?

10 Likes

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

12 Likes

Erskine Bowles.

Bill Clinton’s Chief of Staff. And Obama’s Chair of the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform.

8 Likes

Good.
I hope those companies get croaked & the defendants removed from society.
That Twitter link makes for some fascinating reading.

6 Likes

Girl Fire GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

Long past time, really.

4 Likes

Wow, sudden shock of recognition of that desert photo!

I’ve been fortunate enough to have met JD Souther, and a lovely man he is too.

4 Likes

5 Likes