Mothers smile for mugshot photo after arrest for assaulting "too slow" McDonald's worker

Don’t they know that’s a one-way ticket to conviction in the court of public opinion?

It’s been spoon-fed to us for so long we hardly ever stop to think about it anymore.

13 Likes

I’m sure they will look even better in orange! ladies why don’t you try on these onesies, they are all the rage right now, i’m quite certain you’ve seen them on a popular hbo show about women.

5 Likes

They learned from the master.

13 Likes

Hopefully there’s a follow up story of what is said when these women have to explain their actions and their mug shot poses in front of a judge. I’m willing to bet their behavior expressed in those mugshots will still really irk even the most white-woman favorable judge in their state.

But I’ve been wrong before. . .

3 Likes

One of the first mugshots ever:

9 Likes

Why are the police saying the assault took place “because she was working too slowly” ? isn’t that for a manager to judge? Seems like a weird bit of victim blaming. Reminder to all restaurant workers to keep up the pace if you want to stay safe…

1 Like

Oh I don’t doubt that the CRIME happened. I just think the mugshots can’t be real. For same reason as Ratel stated better than I could have.

1 Like

Maybe, but it’s easier if you assume they were gurning the whole time.

Bless their hearts.

7 Likes

The closest I ever came to getting hurt on the job was when, at 18, I had to decline a credit card purchase and the credit card people on the phone said I was to keep the card. It was for a $2.00 screwdriver. Oh and the time I delivered pizza to the wrong house because whoever took the order jotted down the wrong house number and the dude who answered the door did so with a handgun pointed at me. But pizza gun guy didn’t try to shoot or hurt me. Screwdriver guy was all set to introduce his fist to multiple parts of my body. Customers luckily calmed the guy down.

7 Likes

Okay, just violent? You have to admit that Ohio has been representing this month of June.

But seeing that I was was born and raised in an area that could just as well produced these women and meth (San Joaquin Valley), I wasn’t linking “tweaking” with Ohio (where my mother was raised) anymore than saying all Ohioans are Amish or Taft Republicans.

My issue is that the lack of remorse or seriousness that these women (actually, two of the three) have shown during their booking photo. So they’re either sociopaths or tweakers…not that Ohio has the market on sociopaths either.

1 Like

A two year old?

Do I even want to know why a toddler has a mugshot, in any era?

Sssh, don’t tell anyone but:

I’m an Ohio native, and my home state has been making me cringe for quite a while now; from Steubenville to Tamir Rice’s family being sent an EMT bill to this current story of needless stupidity and violence.

People can talk shit about Cali all they like, but I’ve never regretted moving here.

SMFH

8 Likes

I can’t believe this worker’s peers didn’t stomp the shit out of these women.

1 Like

He was the son of the inventor of the mugshot, so I guess the father was having some fun/practising.

7 Likes

I thinks it’s a kindergarten picture? An anti-institutional joke?

1 Like

Really? I’m so disappointed. I thought you were making a political statement.:laughing:

Damn.:no_mouth:

3 Likes

I sure as hell hope so.

As crazy as this country and its history is, almost nothing would surprise me.

3 Likes

I was once in a situation where I knew I was supposed to keep a card - the number printed on the card didn’t match the number that appeared after it was swiped on the machine - but when the gentleman who had given me the card, flanked by this two lfriends said, “Is there a problem with the card?” I said something about my machine and handed it back to him. He then produced a massive roll of hundreds and peeled bills of that to pay.

I can’t say I regretted my decision to be agreeable rather than to say, “Your card appears to be fraudulent.”

Then we’d be reading a story about some McDonalds workers beating up some nice looking white women in front of their kids, and there would be no question that all involved in the beating would be going to prison for a long time.

21 Likes

Those world-weary eyes though…

2 Likes