Mueller wants to interview Emin Agalarov, Russian pop star tied to 2016 Trump Tower meeting

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/02/agalarov.html

7 Likes

tumblr_pctgcvyyxZ1r3aa23o1_540

24 Likes

At first I read it as Enimen in the headline. Problem with reality these days is that makes as much sense as anything else.

9 Likes

Um, aren’t the crosshairs in the wrong place in the Youtube video preview?

2 Likes

Man, that first pic with that miss universe person…the stiffness, her bland, immobile smile, she is clearly in “I’m an object” mode. Creepy.

2 Likes

Given what she is standing beside her response is probably appropriate. Who knows what she was subjected before the cameras came on and the “popstar” showed up. What a disgusting concept of putting human beings up in front of lust infected creeps so that on can be selected as the winner…winner of what? …chance to be the target of body fluids from creeps?

3 Likes

Roger that!

If anyone needs a guide to this ever-growing scandal, can I recommend ‘Collusion’ by the Guardian’s ex-Russia correspondent, Luke Harding? The weird story of Emin is just part of an all-encompassing cast of crooks, spies and weirdoes.

1 Like

Wish I had seen this video earlier. This explains everything.

And when I first saw the video on another website, I said, “Wait, is this Eminem? Man, he’s changed!”

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.