Musk’s anti-union tweet judged unlawful, must rehire fired organizer

Originally published at: Musk's anti-union tweet judged unlawful, must rehire fired organizer | Boing Boing

13 Likes

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

10 Likes

So what’s the German word for “pleasure derived by someone from another person’s misfortune, where the misfortune is due to the other person intentionally causing suffering in others”?

13 Likes

I am glad this employee is being compensated, but for me personally, I don’t know if I would want to go back to a job I was wrongfully fired from, and then hired back under force of law. I would not be comfortable working in that environment.

11 Likes

Musk:

This never would have allowed to happen in dad’s emerald mine!

12 Likes

Schadenfruedemutherfukker

17 Likes

Mind you, given who he was working for, i doubt he was comfortable working in that environment before this… :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Musk: “Our safety record is 2X better than when plant was UAW.” (2023)

Oh, really? This from 2017:

(excerpt) "Tesla has made improvements, said [UAWs Alan Ochoa]. But why did they change? They changed because of its union efforts.”

And any Tesla reports on injuries should, in my opinion, always be suspect.

8 Likes

Me neither but then I’d probably be scared to try to get my coworkers to unionize whereas this guy clearly felt like the challenge or adversity was worthwhile.

5 Likes

schadenfucker

Shartingfraud?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.