My Evil Scheme

Happy Daffy Duck GIF by Looney Tunes

14 Likes
4 Likes

But we have a thread about what billionaires are up to!
Oh, wait…

Never mind.

10 Likes

How far back we talking here. I lean on arguing that that’s precisely how the pyramids were built the world over. :person_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

heston2_phixr

12 Likes

I imagine all the hands-on laborers not having a union, healthcare, or 401k to fall back on after their time hauling boulders, receiving copious amounts of whip, being away from home, not having breaks. All for those at the tippy top enjoying shade and kitties and probably sippin on whine.

Edit: what’s your favorite pyramid!

They actually had that in ancient Egypt.

Beer. The pyramids in Egypt would not have been possible without beer.

Not sure, so it probably hasn’t bee built yet.

4 Likes

6555c4ec227eb

4 Likes

… apparently most of the beer brewed in Egypt these days is by a subsidiary of Heineken

sakara-new-logo

1 Like

If anyone here has ever been lucky/unlucky enough to see a terrier in FULLONFURY mode, then you’ll understand the basics of my plan, hatched ten years ago, to use Baillie to breed an army of angry terriers to do my evil bidding.

Sadly thwarted when we learned he was a boy.
And neutered.
And thinks he’s a hooman anyway.

On the bright side, 90% of the local squirrels now live in fear of my furry enforcer and are subject to my every evil whim, so perhaps I will stick to my original plan, but with a slight change in critter.

Tremble, all.

ETA: Shit, fuckin’ amateur, forgot to add “MWA HA HA”. Sorry guys. Next revolution will be so much better, I promise. No, really.

11 Likes
6 Likes
8 Likes

3 Likes

my evil scheme… okay, call it “evil” if you must, but i consider it justice - for me and for us all.
this plan involves chickens. specifically, wild jungle fowl (aka- wild street chickens).
i will live trap all the feral fowl on this island and send them to mar-a-lago via “operation chicken drop” (ok, that name may have been done - we’re still workshopping that at the evil lair of evil, so don’t @ me).
i want that blight of real estate to fully experience the destructive force of an entire division of the meanest, most foul fowl force of nature. alligators, crocodiles, pythons beware! the chicken “coup” is coming for you. level it to the salty sand it was raised from.
it’s a win,win, people! that place would become uninhabitable within a year, we would all be saved and i would finally sleep until sunrise, without the raucous cacophony of feral roosters every goddamn morning at 4:30am.
mad? you think me mad?!
i’ve only just begun!

Mike Myers Evil Laugh GIF

5 Likes

Frankly, I consider this plan genius for the simple ruse of pitting multiple chickens against one big chicken.
It’s so simple it cannot fail.

Wait, the so-simple chicken is the target, my bad.

3 Likes