MyPillow CEO's new social media site fails to launch on time with no explanation given

There will be no website. His license to Microsoft FrontPage expired two decades ago.

9 Likes

To the surprise of absolutely nobody who has ever had the “pleasure” of working on the pet IT project of an executive who refuses to accept reality.

13 Likes

I’d like to option this screenplay, please. Can you send over a term sheet?

6 Likes

Maybe the Canadian satire magazine/webzine Frank caught up to this and issued a cease and desist order? I wonder how many people besides me tipped them off to this :wink: lol

8 Likes

What amuses me is picturing some hacker in a former-Soviet-bloc nation crafting an email explaining that he’ll need “just a few more” bitcoins to finish the work for him.

12 Likes

It would be nice if the moment a platform geared towards conservatives like this came online, it was immediately flooded with argue-bots (you could even enhance the experience by using avatars of Rachel Maddow and Obama and Lenin.)

7 Likes

Isn’t there a CloudFormation template to build out a full serverless Twitter clone by now?

Or am I putting too much faith in My Web Admins by assuming they’ve heard of AWS?

2 Likes

Always remember:

This is Mike Lindell’s behavior when he’s not on crack.

9 Likes

After the parler debacle, everyone in the conservative social media game/grift knows who AWS is. Even if they only understand that they are an enemy.

3 Likes

Hey, Mr. Pillow Guy, I’m with tech support and here to help! Say, have you tried turning it off and back on again?

3 Likes

The Spanish Inquisition?

3 Likes

Or just turning it off?

4 Likes

If he runs out of popcorn he can just make more!

2 Likes

Objection! Assumes facts not in evidence!

3 Likes

FTFY

:crazy_face:

1 Like

And turn water into Pepsi!

1 Like

well, I wasn’t expecting that!

1 Like

So, his vBulletin board server crashed? :thinking:

If it were up to me, I’d rewrite that headline with a plural expletive in place of the word “explanation.”

Oooooooh, the cat’s eaten it!

2 Likes