David Hogg is launching a pillow company to compete against MyPillow

Originally published at: David Hogg is launching a pillow company to compete against MyPillow | Boing Boing

12 Likes

I didn’t see a name for the company/product.

OurPillow
YourPillow
I cant believe its not a racist pillow

24 Likes

Pillow to the People

25 Likes

Sort of an odd switch from activist to pillow maker.

4 Likes

I googled Pillow to the People and google thought I might like to look at this pillow.

27 Likes

Wow. Just look.

19 Likes

I can’t stop

10 Likes

“Can’t stop…” looking?

Seriously though, good for David Hog.

17 Likes

It’s getting hot in here. :rofl:

That is an awesome gif.

12 Likes

Grazie; I try to keep a few on hand, just to look at.

:wink:

13 Likes

I’ll need to sleep on that before I can give David an answer.

4 Likes

Soft landings, David.

1 Like

One of the anchors walked off the set while live on air when this happened. It was quite epic.

19 Likes

Was pillow shopping the other day and got to feel that MyPillow. It seemed like the cheapest of the bunch, and at a price of $70 just totally uncompetitive. All you get for that is the satisfaction of supporting white supremacy and insurrection.

9 Likes

winona-skeptical-clap

Okay, I guess… good for him, I suppose?

8 Likes

It’s pretty bizarre that we are living in a timeline where any news anchor would be expected to sit cordially through an interview with a fascist lunatic spouting dangerous, long-disproven conspiracy theories just because that lunatic happened to have made a lot of money selling overpriced pillows.

18 Likes

Hmmm, I don’t know if it will be the same if David doesn’t advertise while wearing ticky-tacky, over-unbuttoned, shiny shirts and gaudy silver jewelry - he could wear a giant peace sign instead of the cross!

2 Likes

5 Likes

not the onion. Eh I’d rather buy a pillow from him then some crack head who in spite of so many second chances is still an irredeemable douche bag but honestly I’d probably just buy whatever is at costco

3 Likes

Sounds like he might be in over his head already (not that I’d know where to begin with such a business venture either).

11 Likes