Mike Lindell goes ballistic when he's told he has "lumpy pillows" (video)

Originally published at: Mike Lindell goes ballistic when he's told he has "lumpy pillows" (video) | Boing Boing

6 Likes

It’s like something out of Fargo.

Angry Cold Weather GIF by Fargo

18 Likes

frances mcdormand fargo GIF

17 Likes

I’ve always thought maybe a couple of steps higher on the scale…like Punch Drunk Love.

10 Likes

Less relatable. Like if Mr. Furious was a villian:

14 Likes

oh snap GIF by Shalita Grant

7 Likes

I’m so hoping for a future time (please!!! not far off :crossed_fingers:) when all people will look back at this time and at Lindell and wonder how such creatures could have walked the Earth.

18 Likes

Seems like the lawyer added that precisely to get a rise out of Lindell (and boy howdy did he oblige). Still…

(It’s apparently one of the criticisms of the pillow.)

21 Likes

He’s in a slow motion crash and burn. He’ll turn himself completely into ashes.

16 Likes

I’ll be the one to start this off if it hasn’t happened yet.

To be forever known as, Mike “Lumpy” Lindell.

23 Likes

Watch the snowflake melt with just one magic word.

10 Likes

Mr Pillow’s lawyers after the deposition
e7f5684c-0618-4841-897a-6ea56a9dfc70_text

11 Likes

Definitely sounds like he’s earned himself a nickname

7 Likes

He is no longer Mike Lindell. Henceforth, his name is Lumpy Lindell. I have spoken.

28 Likes

My mother in law bought us two of his pillows
And yeah…. They’re lumpy
As if they’re full of packing peanuts

I hate them

13 Likes

Low brow asshole.

4 Likes

This could be a wonderful source of innocent merriment.

Journalist: “Mr. Lindell, regarding the lawsuits against you. let’s for the sake of simplicity lump them into three groups…”

Lindell: “!@#$%^&()&^%$#$%^&()&^%$@$%^&)(&^%$!@#$%^&*(…”
:exploding_head: :exploding_head::exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

17 Likes

Of fucking course they’re lumpy AF - they’re filled with crumbled (AKA LUMPS of) memory foam! He buys leftover foam bits from other factories for cheap and stuffs his stupid, stupidly expen$ive pillows w/'em!

12 Likes

Hilariously, he’s clearly only getting so mad because he knows it’s true.

8 Likes
8 Likes